News

(Y/N) POV

I groan. "Brother! You'll crush the living daylights out of her!!" Another person shouts. The person lets go and I stumble to the ground. I look up to see two people, a guy with a muscular toned body, with blonde hair tyed up into a bun and sunglasses on, wearing a long golden colored robe.

The girl on the other hand, is tall, has shoulder length black hair, silver grey eyes, and wearing a silver dress reaching down to her knees. She's holding two sets of bows. One silver and one gold. "Well sorry if I'm happy to see the little (N/N) in years!!" The guy shouts in anger.

"Reckless shrute!!! You could have killed her!!" She yells at him. That voice.....

"Artie? Alpolo?" I say. They both look at me. Artie calms down and helps me up. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?" She says softly. I raise an eyebrow. "Hey!!! She does remember me! And her stupid nickname she named me with!" Alpolo says. I snicker. "Because Alpolo is more fun saying than Apollo" he chuckles and puts me in a neckhold.

"Come here!!!!" He rubs my head. We both laugh as he lets go. "Must you call me Artie, (Y/N)?" She says annoyingly. I look at her. "Fine, hello Artemis" I say sarcastically. She nods and crosses her arms. "We're here to not have a reunion. (Y/N)...." Apollo lets go of me as Artemis lays a hand on my shoulder.

"You're in danger, Kronos is after you" She says in a serious tone. I raise an eyebrow. "Yeah kiddo" Apollo pets my hair. "Watch out, the day of Reckoning is creeping up behind us" I raise an eyebrow. "What the day of Reckoning?" Artemis sighs.

(Note that this is my storyline!!!! I made it up, so if you search it up on google then there's a big ass chance that nothings going to be of use!!!)

"(Y/N)....the day of Reckoning is once every million years, when a reincarnated lost god is born into the (L/N) bloodline...." I widen my eyes.

(L/N) bloodline....

"That child is gifted the power of communication with the gods of Olympus, as well as their unique abilities. This child's prophecy is to defeat any obstacles coming in their way, ruthlessness and no mercy. They were created to be the knight of Olympus, but all was lost when your ancestors made a deal with Gaea to kill every last Olympian as well as their children." Artemis stops.

"We cannot destroy the child. They are protected by Uranus" Apollo says. "But they can still die?" I ask. They both nod. "The powers too great that a mortal can not control it, so it's passed on from generation to generation, first born to first born....." Artemis says.

"Wait why are you telling this to me-" I slowly back away. "(Y/N)....." Artemis starts.

"You have been chosen, to be the downfall of Olympus"

I gasp. Nonononononono this cant be happening. I'm an reincarnated god?!?!?? I'm supposed to kill them all?!?! I can't- I can't do that.......they're.....they're family.....

I trip backwards and feel myself falling. "(Y/N)!!!!" Artemis and Apollo shouts. Their faces keep distancing myself faster and faster. I close my eyes.

I gasp for air. I pant and sat straight up. "(Y/N)!" A voice says. A pair of arms wrap around me, hugging my tightly. "Percy...." I whisper. "You scared the shit out of me....." he says in between tears. Tyson hugs us and cries on my head. They soon let go of me. "Where...." I rub my head and yawn.

"Where are we...?" I ask. Tyson smiles. "We're in fathers house!" He says. I widen my eyes. His 'house' was entirely built with sea green stones. Surrounding us were a bunch of mermaids and merman, all beautiful. "The lady (L/N) is Well!" One shouts. They all cheer.

Percy and Tyson chuckles. I roll my eyes. Wait.... "Leo! Where's Leo??"

Leo's POV

I bash in the head of a fury, as they turn into dust. I pant and wipe off my forehead. The last fury screeches. "Puny demigod!!! You will pay for this!!" She shouts and flys towards me. I yell and swing my hammer in their head, as it floats backwards.

I sigh and turn around to the sea. When will they be back? Just then a whirlpool forms at the shore. But then something grabs on my shoulders and pulls me upwards. I yell and try kicking the fury off of me. It flies up and up. "Time for you to die....."

She lets me go. I scream as I try to grab the air. "Dammit!!" I yell. This is the end..... instead of hitting the ground, I land on something wet. I gasp and look around me. A tall body of water holds me up. I look over to see (Y/N), her hand sticking out. She lowers her hand to the ground, so does the water. The harpy screeches and fly's down towards (Y/N)

"MINE!!!!!!" She shouts. Percy then slices the harpy in half, inches from touching (Y/N). The harpy gasps and falls into the sea. (Y/N) pants and falls to her knees. Tyson tried to grab her but (Y/N) stops him. "I.....can get up....on my own...." she says. She wobbly stands up.

(Y/N) POV

I look up at Leo. He stands there, stunned. I walk over to him. He doesn't move. When I reach him I stare at his face. I lay my hand on his face. "Hey...." I softly say. He looks down. I raise an eyebrow. He touches my hand and squeezes it. I hear a sniffle from him.

He hugs me tightly. I gasp from his sudden reaction. "I thought I lost you...." He says. I hug him back and smile. "I'm here now, aren't I?" He buries his head in my shoulder and starts silently crying. I smile. "You're such a softie..." I mumble. He laughs and kisses my cheek.

"You have no idea"

~le time skip~

We finally reach the camp, but it's very......quiet. The sky's gray as the clouds block the sun. Something isn't right "Scatter in pairs, we need to find some survivors, meet here in an hour" Percy says. "Poseidon bros!" Tyson says loudly. "SHHH!" I punch the back of his head. He groans. "Idiot..." I mumble.

Percy and Tyson heads east while me and Leo head west. Leo protectively holds my hand. I raise an eyebrow. "I'm not leaving you" he says in a serious tone. I nod as we keep walking. We reach up to the cabins, everything is completely wrecked. Pieces of the cabin fall off, only one is completely unharmed....Zeus's cabin. "Wow" I murmur.

"We haven't even been gone that long, how is it totaled like this?" Leo asks rhetorically. A couple of campers lie on the ground, dead. I sigh and let go of Leo's hand. I walk over to one camper and grab their sword. An old bronze sword, nearly half my body.

I grasp it tightly and walk around. What could wipe out an entire group of properly trained camper... Just then there's a big creak from a broken down Hermès cabin. Leo heard it too. We both look at each other and nod.

We slowly creep up on their door. I grab the doorknob. A shuffle of feet are in the cabin. I immediately open the door and prepare to attack next to Leo, only to find a bunch of campers.

They all look terrified. Me and Leo lower down our weapons. I close the door. "What the hell happened?" Leo says sternly. "Uh-uh...." a camper says. I roll my eyes and give a death glare. "Speak up! We don't have enough time!" I say harshly.

They all shudder. "A bunch of monsters entered the camp, we all easily killed them. But then they came..." a girl whispers. I walk over to her. She's very pale and shaking terribly.

"What came?" I ask.