You said You want to know me? Part 2

Leo's P.O.V
I'm.........just........shocked.
Every word (Y/N) says keeps hitting me like bricks. I couldn't say anything......not what she's been through.

She stays quiet. I can only stare at her- I couldn't do anything, she was all alone. It pains me. My eyes narrowed with pity and sadness. She turns around to see me like this. "Was that you were expecting?" She asks so emotionlessly.
I roughly shook my head no. (Y/N) was about to go on until.....
"(Y/N)!!! LEO!!!" A familiar voice said. Or should I say....voices.

"There you guys are!!" Piper said.
"Oh my god what is THIS I SEE-" Percy yelled. In his arms were Annabeth.....for some reason. She's conscious, but looked victorious
"I knew it" She said.
The six found us: Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Grover and surprisingly Nico.

"Fuck" I heard (Y/N) say. She lets go of my hand and quickly jumps off the tree. Note that this is a very tall tree- so this wasn't really surprising......surprisingly.
I see her walk over to everyone- but then she just walks past them. "Hey! (Y/N)!!" Piper said. (Y/N) turns around with her blank face expression. Piper finally shuddered. And I say finally because she's been trying so HARD to actually have a close relationship to (Y/N) for some reason.

"Why don't you and me have a nice walk hmm? Come" Piper said. She held out her hand. (Y/N) just looked at her. "Isn't she using her charm..." Jason murmured. "What- woah!!!" I sprung up too fast which made me loose my balance. I fell hard to the ground- face first then ass.

"OH MY GODS THAT HURTS LIKE A BUTTCHEEK ON A STICK!" I yelled.

Everyone turns and laughs at my p a i n (well except (Y/N) and Nico).
I rolled my eyes and got up. "I'm all good" I said. "Mhm sure Leo- sure" Jason snickered.
"Anyways, what were you guys doing up there?" Annabeth said. Jason made a fake gasp "No don't tell me you guys were making out!!" He made 'ooo'  and 'aaa' noises. My face feels hot from embarrassment, I immediately shout "HELL NO Jason!! What- why were you thinking of that?!?" "Because....." he said.
Uh-uh.... don't you dare Sparky....
"You're Leo" he said it as 'a matter of fact' tone.
Whew!!! I sighed in relief

"That's true" Nico said nonchalantly. (Y/N) mumbled something in disappointment. She was about to turn and walk away when....

(Y/N) P.O.V
"(Y/N) stop!!!" Piper said.
I freeze. I widen my eyes in shock. "What the hell??!?" I shouted. I tried moving but I couldn't, Was this Pipers doing? It didn't take me long to break out of this......this....trance.
"Grrrr........" I speed walk towards Piper with a death glare. She look horrified. "Woah woah woah woah!" Grover said. He then stands in between Piper and me. "Calm down
(Y/N)....jeez what's wrong with you?" He said.

What's wrong with me? Nothings WRONG.

I looked away. "Fine" I said. I look around to see Jason about to murder someone and everyone else having a mix of emotions. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Leos P.O.V
I felt a shove on my shoulder. I looked over to see Annabeth with her "what the fuck are you doing" face. "Well......" she said quietly. I give her a confused look. "Well what?" I said.
"Go after her! Remember?" she said in a "a matter of fact" tone.

Oh right....

~Flashback to a few hours ago~

"Hey Leo!" Annabeth said.
I turn around to see Annabeth speed walking towards me in the mess hall. My brothers looked suspicious so I excused myself. I walk up to Annabeth. "What do you need?" "Chiron needs you" she grabbed my arm and ran out- dragging me away.

~le few moments later~
"Ah Leo, just the person I needed to see" Chiron said. "Sup Chiron, what do yah need?" I asked. "Well......" he wheels himself over to me. "I need you to....get information from (Y/N)." I raise an eyebrow. "Why? What for?" Chiron looked as if  he was doubting something. "She's.......suspicious" Chiron said. "Suspicious?" I crossed my arms. "And how exactly?"