Intro

(A/N: HI IM SORRY FOR THOSE OF YOU CONFUSED THE STORY IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION LMAO BUT UH-

NO SHOTO AND Y/N ARE NOT STEP SIBLINGS/ SIBLINGS INCEST IS WEIRD 😃✌️

y/n just stayed at Shoto's place for a while and was treated as a maid more than anything else

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION ILL EDIT THIS SO ITS MORE CLEAR AT A LATER TIME

On with the story🙇‍♀️

____________________________________

Walking around Hosu city I feel the nice breeze on my skin. People talking, families smiling, couples being in love and all that. But what I love about walking here is the faint silence. Yes, you hear the chatter and cars but I also hear the wind and waves from a beach that's not too far away. Sounds of waves seem to cancel everything else out for me. It does calm me.

I've always been attracted to the ocean. How VSCO of me. I opened the door to a little cafe and the jingle of the door chimes always welcoming me. The rich nostalgic cozy smell of coffee and pastries filled my lungs.

"Yo! y/n!" My manager called out. "Yeah?" I asked entering behind the counter. Once I grabbed my apron from the apron rack I could see her head pop out from the back. In the back, we kept all of the baking and extra stuff.

"Since its the weekend do you mind working your shift for a bit longer? Ya bitch got some Roblox to play," My manager joked. I chuckled and tied up my hair. I knew the special little codes she used during work hours. Roblox meant going out to some corporeal meetings so her cafe could be located in multiple areas. She chose Roblox because

'these rich white bitches be killing my vibes so id rather reminds myself of Roblox.'

"I don't mind," Now being properly dressed to serve coffee and cold shitty pastries,(please get the reference) We opened the cafe and began to work. Since Endeavor kind of kicked me out of his 'loving' home, I was forced to take care of myself. It's been going all right so far. I haven't died yet.

Thankful the workday wasn't that hectic. Some other kids were going put with their friends since it was the weekend. There's always a bit of jealousy that lingers with that. But I've learned to move on. "y/n I'll take the front, for now, you can go in the back and work on those cookies for me," My manager took an apron from the rack and put it on. She smiled at me.

"Thanks!" I walked to the back and started on a new batch of cookies. Her 'corporal oppressors' seem to like my cookies. My mind wanders off while I bake. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively-

"y/n! uh, some dude wants to see you!" I raised a brow at my manager's call. I shrugged and washed my hands. I walked into the front and my eyes widened at what I saw. Allmight. But in his true form. Though I know its cliche (don't blame the author she wrote this when it was less common‍💁‍♀️)

"Ah, shit..." I quickly shot some finger guns and tried to turn around and run away from the situation. But my manager stops me by pulling my apron. "Not so fast love! talk to him," My manager gave me a heartfelt smile before walking away leaving us alone. She knew about my living condition and she knew my uncle was looking for me.

She put two and two together.

"Young l/n!" even in his crippled form Allmights voice boomed. "Just y/n, please," I cringed at my last name. He nodded. "It's been quite some time!" I gave him a small smile. "It has, Uh let's go take a seat over there," We both went and sat a table next to the window. "We need to talk," He gave me a sad smile. I wanted this conversation to be over already.

"Where have you been all this time? we looked all over for you," he asked worriedly. "Well..." I didn't want to be found. I was young and hurt so I just ran.

"I was tired, so I just...left," I shrugged. "Besides you had to know who I was you're allmight for crying out loud," I whispered. "I know I know. But it's harder than it seems. Midnight was freaking out about it," I smiled when he mentioned Midnight. She and my mom were best friends.

"Since we've found you know. I want to take you home."

"Hold on what?" I was baffled at the thought. "Uncle I dunno... I mean I'm okay here." I stared down at the table. "y/n, you can do so much more than this. Remember when you were little? You always told me how much you wanted to be a hero. So why not start now?" Uncle Tori smiled at me.

"I... why should I? I don't even have the training to be a hero," I sighed. "I'll buy you hot pockets," That was a really good offer. Like a really really good offer. But no! I have to stand my ground. "Uncle..."

"I have a recommendation for you at U.A. you would make a wonderful student! You could even be the top hero. Or maybe even my processor-"

"No. I'm not a pro hero. That's something I don't want. I will never live on the family name. I especially have no right for one for all." I whispered harshly. "y/n-" I cut him off. "Thank you for visiting me. And it's nice you would consider me but I just can't," I stood up. "I'll get you some coffee and pastries. Thanks again," Allmight gave me a sad smile and nodded. Once I got his coffee and a paper bag of pastries I gave it to him behind the counter.

He sighed again. "I don't want you to live on the family name. I just want you to be happy. But I understand. But if you change your mind, I'll be at the beach." I nodded at him. His words repeated in my mind when he walked out the door.

I sat on my bed contemplating what to do. It's late. Would he even still be waiting? Should I do it? I'll get to see Midnight and all the others of course.

Life as a hero huh? Do I even want to become a hero? What would my mom say in this situation? I pressed my knees up to my chest.

"Mom... What do I do?" I whisper.

"Go"

I heard a faint voice behind me. "alone and barely talk to other people. I stared at the ceiling. What the fu..." I slam down on my bed. I probably am. I live

" ...what time is it?"

I found then my self running towards the beach. My heart pounded with each step. I was starting to run out of breath. "excuse me!" I accidentally push some people out of my way. I checked my watch. 5 minutes until midnight. My pace quickened when I faintly saw the seashore. I used my wind to try and quicken my pace. I curse under my breath. My legs are on fire. I stumble on the beach feeling my feet slightly sink into the sand.

I gasped for air.

"I'm glad you made it!" he smiled.

A/n:
eyyyy welcome to this shit show I call a Wattpad story!

TO ANY NEW READERS AS OF AUGUST 1ST 2019:
I'm editing the entire book before I start writing season 4 (non-manga readers are going to d I e)
So everything might be messy and some chapters might be well written more than others because of that. I hate 12 year old me for not caring about this book until I finished season 3 (Which was like a year ago??) But now I'm trying to fix things so please bear with me! Enjoy!!!

December 30, 2019

still super messy but its slowly coming together!