chapter 1

>>y/n's pov<<

"y/n!" I hear a famillar voice call my name.  Turned around to see a tall girl with long tied up raven hair.

"Momo!" I give my best friend a long hug. "It's been a while!" Momo smiled. "It's been two days" I raise a brow at her.
"Too long!" I giggled at her. "I can't believe youre in U.A. too! I thought you didn't want to become a hero?" she questioned. "Well... I don't have to pay rent sooo" She chuckled at my words. "Wait, did Endeavor stop paying for your apartment?!" I nodded. She gasped "Oh my goodness..." She sighed. I shrugged. "Well, now you have me!" I smiled at her. She would make an amazing hero. I, would not

"Dont even think about paying for my lunch again"
"but y/nnnnn"
We laughed. But a teacher interrupted us. All we had to do was race? Bitch please
"ready, get set, GO!" I used my wind to make me faster than everyone else. I was neck and neck with Momo who created a motor cycle.
"Show off!" I smiled. "Rude!" she giggled. I tested my limits by going as fast as I could. And of course, 1st place.
"Aw would you look at that!" I teased Momo. "Fair game," she smiled handing her hand out for me to shake. I moved her hand and quickly hugged her. She hugged back.

---
I sat on my new bed looking around. I feel a need to decorate for some reason. The walls were bare. I bought new f/c curtains. And f/c bed sheets to match. But it didn't feel finished. "Hello y/n! Would you like to train with me and young Midoriya!?" He smiles in his hero form. "Yeah sure!" he leaves the room to allow me to change.
I go take a shower and put on work out clothes. Its a (F/C) sports bra and black yoga pants with a strap of (F/C) on the sides. I put my hair into a pony tail (ignore if you have short hair). I put on a black jacket since its pretty chilly outside.

"You ready!?"
"Ready!" I sat on his broad shoulder while he basically flew through the city. I feel like a kid again. I smiled to myself. Looking at her city passing by bellow me I can't help but wonder
where Shoto is now. I start playing with my locket. Dose Endevor sill abuse him? Dose he still ignore his mother? I have no idea.
Jeez why I'm I thinking about him now? I see the beach infront of us. Once we're on the ground I hop of his shoulder. "Thanks for the ride," I joked. When ever he would carry me I would always say that.
I look over to see a stunned boy with green messy hair and a cute face. I guess this is Midoriya.
"Ah, Midoriya this is my niece y/n l/n." Allmight introduces me. I give him a small smile.

"l/n!? You're the daughter of the Elementalist and the siren!? ." He says. I nod my head. I try not to wince at my parent's hero names. He quickly apologizes for being excited.
"Im Izuku Midoryia! But you can call me Deku." He says. Deku?
"You don't look useless," I comment, he laughs. He tells me it's just a thing his friend calls him. I bet that friend isn't a fucking friend. I Smile at him.
"Wait. I didn't know Allmight had siblings.." Midoriya turned his head like a puppy.
"I had a little a little sister," Allmight explained. I looked down at my feet. Suddenly my sneakers looked so interesting.

"No more small talk. Time to train!" Allmight booms. I nod and start stretching. Allmight tell us that we need to clean the beach which I start doing without my qurik. Midoriya looks shocked. Probably I just picked up a huge tire without a quirk.
As we train I and Deku get closer as friends. We tell jokes here and there and I encourage him when he needs it.
Its Friday, Deku has two more days to finish. "y/n, will you also take the entrance exam?" Midoriya struggled to pick up a chunk of metal. Without him knowing I use my wind to make it a bit lighter for him. "Oh, Allmight recommended me" I explained. He 'ohh'ed once part of the beach was pretty clean so I let Midoriya do the rest.
I start to train my quirk. I shouldn't even have these powers but god made a mistake I guess. I smiled at the sea. I've always loved it... I'm I Moana? I use my quirk to control the water o turned it to ice and then water. O continued this cycle to try and strengthen it.

I start to feel cuts on my arms. I sigh. Why won't I just get stronger? I turned around to see Midoriya scribbling in a notebook muttering. "Hey y/n, what else can you do?" I chuckled and answers all of his questions.

---

Monday arrived, the day of Midoriya's entrance exam. Good luck to him. Honestly, I'm amazed. Izuku Midoriya, who is quirkless. Cleaned the entire beach. I smile. Then he falls...okay. Allmight catches him and I laugh. Then Allmight gives a speech but I ignore it cuz boredom. After That Deku eats hair while I bust out laughing in the background.
"It's time for the entrance exam!" Allmight Announced. I and Deku looked at each other and nodded. "Oh shit it's almost time, let's go!" I quickly grabbed his hand and start to run. We ran to his house so he could change. I got to meet his lovely mother.

"Please make sure my Izuku is safe," I smiled at Inko. She's so sweet I'm gonna die.
I give her a hug and we gotta go. Once we're there at U.A. I turn to Izuku
"Midoriya, do your best okay?" I place my hands on his shoulder.
"I will!" He exclaims determine. I smile and nod.
"I'll be watching you, I'm going to watch the exam with the other teachers." Midoriya nodded. We said our goodbyes and I tried to remember where the teacher's lounge was. I made my way through the halls. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Ye- y/n?!" I gave a guilty smile and wave. She pushes me inside and hugs me tightly. It was so tight I couldn't breathe.

"Thank god you're okay!" she then hit my head. "Don't do that again! I kept trying to find you!" Midnight scolded me. Without saying anything I hugged her again. She hugged me back. "Y/NNNNNNNN" my eardrums start to ring. "Hey, mic!" I smiled.
"Oh hi y/n," Aizawa said monotone. I give him a hug and he smiles. He pats my head. "I'm so excited! I'm going to get to teach my beautiful nice!" Midnight smothered me with hugs and kisses on the cheek. Typical aunt. "You'll be in my class this year," Aizawa took a sip of some coffee. "Cool!" I smiled.
"Can't wait to see what these kids do!" Midnight exclaimed. She dragged me to two big screens.

"By the way, your little friend Shouto is coming." Midnight says calmingly. Bitch said what? My eyes widen as my hand jolts up and touches my locket. "Wait, what!?"
"I wanted to surprise you!"
"We didn't really end on good terms?" I rubbed the back of my neck."
"Well now is the time to talk to him. Come on y/n, you two would make the cutest couple!" My face flushed red at her words. Sure he was handsome but it's not like I would like him or anything like that... "What no!"

Minutes passed. Mic made a dumb speech no one cared about. Students were excited. And I sat on an office chair nervously. I kept tapping my toes. I could use a lollipop right now. Lollipops tend to make me focus. They also calm me down when I'm stressed. Not to mention they taste good. I really didn't want to see Shoto. It would be kinda awkward. I glued my eyes to the screens watching all the students beat up robots. That would be so annoying tbh. Izuku was getting none. I frustratedly frown. "c'mon Midoriya" I muttered. Midnight rolled over in her office chair. "Is that your boyfriend?"
"What's with you and boyfriends!?"

"Well-"
the door opened, my eyes darted to white and red hair. He turned and we locked eyes. I turned expressionless. He looks so different.

"y/n?"

A/N:
Holy shit I'm so glad I decided to edit this book. These earlier chapters are so fucking bad lmao. So yeah this is very different then what it was, so if you're new you're lucky.
As always, ttyl and baiii~