Chapter 26

I sat next to my uncle on the couch. Silence. "Thank you... " I whispered. "Huh?" I lifted my head up revealing my red crying face. "Thank you for everything." he quickly hugged me with his one arm his other in a cast. I hugged back. "You were r-really cool," I whipped the tears from my eyes. Uncle Tori smiled. The symbol of peace is gone. All we have left is Endeavor. Shit.
  -
Finally, we were in the dorms. I looked the building up and down. I smiled Mina cheering. I missed this. All 21 of us were lined up. Again I ignored the lecture and the class talking like I always do. It's usually just narration on what's happening. "y/n," I looked up. On that night, you five headed out. To rescue Bakugo" oh yeah we did. No shit dude! My classmates looked horrified. Oh, these little shit tattled and thought they could get away with it. HA!... I'm turning into to Katsuki aren't I? "I would expel all of you-" I stopped listening. I knew I was going to get in trouble. That was the first factor we thought about. But saving Katsuki definitely feels more important. Hell, we didn't die so that's good enough.
Oh, never mind I guess no one said anything. Woah. I was wrong I should really trust my classmates. The warning didn't read affect me as it did to the others. I could see through him. He cared too much about us. Not to mention he was great full for us. Can't scare me, bitch. Kirishima looked down guilty. I paced my hand on his shoulder in comfort. He gave me a small smile. I smiled back, at least we saved his boyfriend. Suddenly Denki was pulled by Katsuki to a bush. "...is he going to kill him?" I asked. Suddenly Denki came out with two thumbs up and a dumb face. A smirk grew on my face, he didn't want his classmates to be sad. "Aw you care about Us~" I teased. He flipped me off and walked to his boyfriend. I smiled. The rest walked in front of me. I stayed with Katsuki. "That was sweet," he was silent. "Cat got your tongue?" he pulled me into a hug. I lasted his pack. "Tell anyone about that and I'll kill you."
"Jokes on you I'm already dead inside."
-
I smiled at the common area. It was cozy. "Rich livin'" I quickly caught Ochaco. I laughed while Iida was questioning her health. Looking at one of the spacious rooms Ochaco started to fall again. I caught her yet again. "It's like my old apartment...." I stated. "You had an apartment?" I nodded at Ochaco. "Since 14 I lived alone in a chef apartment," I was drowned in hugs by my female classmates. "Love y' all too"

Aizawa showed us the room assignment chart on the wall.
(I changed it to my liking lol shoot me and I removed the 5f cuz it was unneeded )

2F
Mineta. Sato
Aoyama. Shoji
Takoyami
Iida

3F
Koda.                Hagakure
Kaminari.          Ashido
Ojiro.               Asui
Sero

4F
Kirishima.        Jirou
Bakugo.           Yaoyorozu
Todoroki.          l/n
Midoriya          Uraraka

"You're welcome for you're arrangement Momo." she raised a brow then saw who she was next to. She blushed. "H-how?!"
"I told Midnight I shipped you" she 'oh'ed
"Why I'm I in a all boys floor?!" Mineta cried. "Special request," I answered.
-
We all went into our rooms to set up. I wanted to make more room for training and exercising. I set up a desk-bed. My (color of your choice) desk below my bed on top. I wanted There to be more space for gym equipment.

 I wanted There to be more space for gym equipment