Chapter 4

(Your hero costume can be whatever you want cuz it doesn't matter and I don't care and it doesn't matter lololol)

>>y/n's pov<<

I open my tired eyes to the sound of my alarm clock.

'Been! Beep! Beep!'

I muttered swears under my breath. I reluctantly get up and stretch. Well, time for a new day.
I finally make it to class 1A and get to my seat. Momo, who sat in front of me turned around to face me. She smiles.
"Good morning y/n." Momo greets me. I smiled at her.
"Moring-" Before I could finish my sentence someone barges in looking quite furious while some boys laugh behind him. Turns out its Bitchmc'slposhin. He marches up to me flipping my desk over. which I put back up with my wind qurik.
"YOU!" He yelled at the stop of his lungs, steam fuming out of his ears. "Me!" I yelled back unenthusiastic. I could hear the popping and cracking from his hands. Oh shit he's snap crackle and pop! He's a god damn rice crispy! Rice crispy starts to attack me. Before I can even move a blast of ice is in front of me

"Leave her alone Bakugo." Shoto says calmly his monotone voice feeling weird to me. What the hell is happening? Then Bakugo gets angrier. "Shut the hell up half n half!"
Before the two break out into a fight I use my wind to push the two into their seats. I sigh. I turn to Bakugo. How childish.
"I'm sorry if I upset you Bakugo. But next time I suggest you quit being an idiot and fight me privately." I say. I quickly take my seat and rest my head on my hand.
"As I was saying, good morning Momo." I give her smile. Some people were staring at me. I didn't my best to shake it off. I glanced at Bakugo who was sulking in his seat. Momo gives me smile. Then Aizawa walked in.

"Saved by the caterpillar"

____

Time goes by and its just normal classes. But then we reach our Hero Basic Training class. Allmight burst in all hero like and the students are amazed, even Deku. I just roll my eyes. He tells us that we will doing combat training. And its time to put on our hero costumes. I stand up with the class. While we walk to the locker room I hear my classmates get excited about there costumes. I was going to wear a hoodie and jeans but Midnight wouldn't let me.
"I can't wait to see your costume (y/n)!" Momo exclaims. I smile and nodded. when we opened the door all of our costumes were there.
My costume was. (Your choice my dude) "y/n its gorgeous!" Ochako exclaims. I give her a smile.

"Thanks, Yours looks so cute!" I say pointing at her pink bubbly costume. I look at Momo's and see a red body suit that was ever so reviling. "Damn girl." I say looking at Momo. Her face turned red. "I-its just for my qurik." Momo clarify.
"We can see all your quirks in that thing." I joke. Mina hit my shoulder while I laughed. The costume fit nicely. I look at the girls and they look amazing. "Christ you girls look like models." I say. They giggle and thank me giving me complements as well. "I'm sure Todoroki will love it." Momo whispers in my ear. I feel my face turn hot. "W-what no! I'm sure that no will love it." I say my face burning up. The girls laugh.
"Who were talking about! *gasp* Was it Katsuki!?" Hagakure asks jumping up and down. "Aw come on her with Todoroki is a better ship!" Ashido leaned on her invisible friend. My hot face turns to disgust.

"Hell no. Are you dumb?" I ask joking. We laugh and head out."Then who were you talking about?" Jiro asks crossing her arms while raising a brow.
"You'll never know." I say rolling my eyes They make an 'Awwww' sound.
"Don't worry, You'll see it when the time comes." Momo teases. My face is now a firetruck. "Nothing will come! Nothing will happen!" I sneered. But were now at Grounds B so I cant yell in defense. When everyone is here All Might goes through the rules. "The class will be broken into teams of twelve, half heroes and half villains. Villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop their scheme. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win. If the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win." All might explains.