Chapter- 3

<<Shoto's pov>>

  I stare at the classroom in front of me. 1A. Would anything even change? Every year its the same. Walking in the class room i can feel everyone's eyes on me. I quickly sit down in my seat. Thousands of thoughts swarm in my head. But the thought that stays is her. It's getting annoying. I have to remember my goal. I might hurt her anyway. So its better to forget. y/n l/n, what a strange girl.

"Yo pretty boi, can I sit here?" y/n asked me slightly pointing to the desk next to me. I give nod and she gives me a small smile. I noticed her silky h/c hair. That's a very strange thing to notice... I'm I okay? ....no
"Y/n!" I hear a girls voice say. I glance at her. I belive thats another recommendation. Momo Yaoyorozu.
"Momo!" The e/c eyed girl exclaimed. I stare at her smile. It's mesmerizing. As they continue to talk I find my eyes locked on y/n. So much so that I didn't notice that Yaoyorozu saw me staring.
"Oh, This is my freind. Shoto Todoroki." (y/n) introduced me with a smile. I love how my name rolled off her tounge... thats weird. Shut up Shoto.

I stood up with them and gave Yaoyorozu a handshake to be polite. She gave me a smile as well.
"Its nice to meet you Todoroki, Im Momo Yaoyorozu." I gave her a nod
"So this is the boy you told me about?" Yaoyorozu turned to y/n smirking. I raised a brow.
"Ah, Yes. Hes my childhood friend." Y/n nodded.  It's ironic, we were so close in our childhood. Even though those around us pulled us apart. I felt as though we were meant to be good friends. My first friend.

"May I ask how you two know each other?" I ask curios. I haven't seen y/n in years. Has she replaced me with another child of a pro hero? Lmao maybe...
"Oh, When I moved she happened to hang out where I worked at alot. Momo helped me so much." The h/c girl turned to Momo with a smile.
"Now I can pay you back." Y/n hurriedly pulled out her wallet from her pocket. She owes money? Maybe I can help her pay the debt off.
"What? y/n No! I told you its fine. Your company is enough." Momo exclaimes. y/n sighs frustrated.

"Fine, but one fateful day. I will hit you in your beautiful face with ten dollar bills." y/n Jokes making the two girls laugh. I simply give a small smile at y/n's cute laugh. Before we can chat any further a large yellow caterpillar walks in the room. Who happens to be Aizawa sensei. We all nod and sit in our seats.

<<<y/n pov>>>

I sit in my seat and watch Aizawa do his teacher thing. He rambles on about U.A. and hero stuff. I just make it look like Im listing. My heart is beating a little faster than it usally does. I feel out of place. Like I don't belong. I really don't belong here do I?
suddenly the class stands up. It fel a little awkward changeing infront of others but you gotta do what you gotta do. We then proceeded to the feild. I then figured out that were tesing our quriks. Im relived. I then gave Izuku a worried glance.
"The person to get last place is expelled." My eyes widen at Aizawa-sensei. Nani da fuck? I give Izuku a worried look. I then start to think. Its fake. Aizawa whould never do that. He would lie so we try are best. I hope Im right on this. But then again, I'm not that smart so I could be driving a hard bargain.

"Bakugo, how far could you throw the ball in middle school." Aizawa asked
"*BLAH BLAH NUMBER I DONT REMEMBER I SORREH*" The ash blonde replys. I made it 5 feet further than him without my qurik... lol thanks Endeavor.
"Now try it with your qurik." Aizawa says. And so Bakugo dose screaming 'Die' at the top of his lungs like a dumbass. He gets a high number, 705.22. Good for him. Then was the 50 meter dash. First was this frog looking girl up against a raven haired boy with motors for legs...and the weirdist but cool eyebrows. He was fast getting 3.5 seconds. Sadly beating the frog girl. Then a boy who had lazers for a somach. A girl who was pink and looked like some ones fettish.
"Everyone, you're not being creative enough, I'll show you what its like." He jumped up on he sound of 'go' and a bright blue beam shot out of his belly button.