Chapter 25

I started out the car window with uncle Tori driving. The city zooming by. The trees, the buildings, civilians walking down the pavement. They could all die. Right now. Not all of them could be saved. With Momo and Izuku in the hospital, Katsuki gone, and my father being alive everything feels different. It feels real. We're not just high school kids growing up. We're not just kids anymore. The car was an uncomfortable silence. I shuffled in my seat. You could cut the tension with a knife. I felt the car stop and park. Uncle Tori gave me a smile. I smiled back. I quickly left the car. Pacing to the doors I could hear Uncle Tori transforming behind me. I skipped the line and went straight to Momo's room, but before I could even leave the lobby a cold hand grabbed my wrist. "y/n?" I turned around to see those lovely multi-colored eyes. I wrapped my arms around him.

"It's so good to see you," I took a deep breath. I could see Allmight give me a wink and leave to go and question Momo. "How have you been?" His voice changing from monotone to full of worry. I felt the corner of my lips curve. "yea-"
"Huh!? You're here to Todoroki!?" We both turned to see Kirishima. "Why're are you?" He raised a brow. I waved. "Oh hi, y/n! I uh well... I just couldn't sit still, back at home..." His brows furred. "Right, same here," Shoto answered.
"I'm going to come to visit Momo, care to join?" The two boys nodded at me. Once we arrived at the door it was slightly opened. We all looked in from shortest to tallest. Looks like Allmight and detective (oops forgot his name) were talking to Momo.
"Awase from class B helped me to do it. He stuck a trans over onto one of the villains. This device is receiving the tracking signal. Please use it in your investigation." I stared at the bandage on her head. "Aizawa once said you weren't good with spur-of-the-moment decisions. Look how far you've come! Thank you, Yaoyorozu kid!" Wow, smooth Allmight real smooth... I frowned at Momo who looked down still discouraged. "I'm still frustrated that's this was all I could do while my classmates were in dangers...it's so vexing!" Her hand balled into a fist. I didn't even think to go see her that day...I'm a terrible friend. "That feeling is proof that you've got what it takes to be a hero. Leave it to the rest of us!" Allmight booms. Momo smiles and nods. The men start to leave the room. We quickly run away from the door and just stand by the side pretending we weren't eavesdropping. "Hello!" Allmight smiles at us as he always does.

"Yo," I salute to him with two fingers. The two boys behind me wave as well. I quickly step into the room. Momo's face lit up. "Y/n!" I wrap my arms around her sitting on her bed. "I'm so glad you're okay!" I choke out while She held me tighter. We held each other until hearing "Ahem" from the boys. We pulled away but I gripped her hands and squeezed them tightly. "Hello," She smiled at the two "How have you been Yaoyorozu?" Shoto questioned. "I'm doing alright! The doctor diagnosed me that I should be good in two days!" Momo chirped. "That's great!" Kirishima clapped his hands.
We chatted for a while until Kirishima asked if he could say something. "You guys feel frustrated about this?" Shoto raised a brow. "About what?"
"About Bakugan..." He looked down. "Yes," Momo looked displeased. "It's my fault, I was so close," I shook my head at Shoto. "No no no no, you do not get to say that. We all know it's not your fault! Don't even start with that okay?" I debated. He gave me a small smile. Momo shook her head yes in agreement. "Woah! I didn't know you could smile!" We laughed at Kirishima. Shoto scooted over to me and kissed my cheek. My face turned red. He smiled again, "it's very rare he does but when he does it's like a miracle," I giggle. Momo wrapped her arm around me. "She's mine," I laughed with her. "So you all agree with me, right? It's is unmanly we can't do anything more!" I nodded in agreement to Kirishima. "Well, I was thinking..."

"you want to find him ourself," I stated. Kirishima gulped. The room was silent. "I... I think you heared what I said before you can in correct?" Kirishima nodded. "Well, I can make another transmitter device," she held up her hand. Should I?  "I'm tired of doing nothing," I stated. Everyone looked at me. "Well aren't you all as well?" Shoto grasped my hand. "Me too," I S no lies at him. "So, we all in?" I looked at Kirishima. "Let's kick some ass," I smirked.
We discussed plans for tommorow then chatted more. We let Momo rest and left to see Izuku, Jirou, and Tooru. Sadly they were all still asleep. Once we left the hospital I checked the time. "Jeez, eight already?" I rubbed the nape of my neck and placed my phone back in my pocket. "Wanna crash at my place?" I looked up at Shoto with a smug face. "Todoroki Shoto. Are you trying to seduce me?" I smirked. His face turned red while I stuffed a laugh. "T-that is not what I meant!" I giggled. "Okay pretty boy," I inched closer to him teasing. He grabbed my wrist. "What's gotten into you? We're infront of a hospital," I giggled. "Why can't I be flirtiy for once?" I winked. He chuckled. "Because I'm better at it," He slid his hands down to my waist. "I Uh... Shit," I glared at him as he let go of me laughing. "Asshole," I mutter. He held my hand. "You in?" I fake sigh, "Guess I have to!" I quickly walk in front of him.