Christmas one-shot

DISCLAIMER; all the ships are suppperrrr gay so if you dont ship them then dont worry its not cannon in my story i just feel really gay right now I've been reading scums wish XD
(Y/n) sat on the ledge of the roof staring at the view. It was Christmas and she was alone. She didn't mind she was used to it. Allmight was helping with the homeless and so was other hero's. And everyone was with their families. So she was alone. And that was fine. She jumped of the roof and landed safely with her wind quirk.she walked around the city looking at the closed stores. She popped in a lollipop. The snow fell on her nose her sneezing. "Adorable." A voice said behind her. She smiled. "What is a creep doing following me around?" "Oh you're cold." The girl turns around and gives him a hug. "Missed you too." The multi colored boy smiled. They let go holding hands. "Shouldn't you be with your family?" The boy shrugged. I'd rather spend it with you. (Y/n) blushed. She kissed his cheek. The couple walked around the cold air surrounded them. (Y/n)'s scarf comfortably sitting in her neck keeping her warm. The blue sky littered with clouds and the sun shining on the small town. It was nice. It was just them. Shoto stopped and faced the short girl. She raised a brow. He pulled out a black blind fold from his pocket. (Y/n) laughed. "You up for it?" Shoto asked playfully. "Fuck it." (Y/n) smiled letting the multi colored hair boy strap a sleeping mask over her eyes. He led her to a giant house. Momo's giant house. They walked in a butler guiding them in the house. "I think I know where I am." (Y/n) commented. "How?" Shoto questioned. "I can smell the rich." She remarked. She heard muffled laughs in the background."Ready?" Shoto asked. (Y/n) nodded humming. "Three....two...one." He pulled off the sleeping mask and "SURPRISE!" Class 1A yelled. (Y/n)'s eyes widen in shock. That shocked turned into laughter. The girls ran up and hugged her. They laughed. "I can not oh my god." (Y/n) breathed. Shoto and Momo knew she had no one to spend Christmas with. So they threw a class party. Hugs were being thrown all around. Even Katsuki Bakugo. He hugged (y/n) tightly whispering 'Merry Christmas' and left. Everyone 'aww'ed it was great. Christmas is great. Thennnnnn party time. Loud music blasted through the room with dancing crazy teens. And someone spiked the eggnog... guess who. Grape fuck. "Ive drank like 5 cups..." "Uh Oh..."

(Y/n) fell on the floor, black out drunk. Shoto ran from talking to the boys. (Y/n) smiled at him. she pinched his cheeks and fell asleep on his arm. everyone stared and laughed. Shoto blushed. "Take her to the couch." Momo said giggling "R-right." Through out the party (y/n) slept peacefully on Shoto's lap.Then as all teenage party's go. They played truth or dare. "I DARE SHOTO TO KISS (Y/N)' S FORHEADDDDD" Toru yelled. The class cheered. Shoto rolled his eyes and gave the small girl a small kiss on the forehead and two on the cheeks. (Y/n) smiled in her sleep causing the class to cheer louder. "Fine, Momo truth or dare?" Shot raised a brow stoaking (y/n)'s hair. "Truth."

"Do you have a crush?" Momo blushed and shook her head "N-no!" Jiro frowned and looked away from the conversation Koda patted her back. "Realllyyy?" Shoto said Knowing the truth. "Okay fine, yeah......" Koda started to clap with the rest of the class shouting and a soft smiling Jiro to stare at Momo. "Well I choose Jiro next." Momo said with a small smile. "Knock yourself out." Jiro was sly. To hide the fact that...oh I'm sure you get it. "Truth o-" "Dare." "Oh how vexing." They class laughs and chuckles at the inside joke. "Okay i dare you... to kiss the cheek of the favorite person in this room." Jiro quickly kissed Momo's cheek and sat done again. Momo blushed and the class yet again cheered at shouted as loud as they could. Momo grabbed Jiro and placed the short haired girl on her lap. "Bakugo, truth or dare?" "Dare bitch." "No cursing!" Yelled a sleppy (y/n) now wearing shoto' s hoodie. "Good morning." Momo said ruffling the girls hair. "Oh, have you had the 'lucky day' yet?" Momo blushed looking at Jiro who was smirking. (Y/n0 giggled. She dragged Shoto on the floor and sat on his lap cuddling his arm. "Well isnt that adorable" Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Tell him the dare Jiro, and kick his ass." The class laughed. "ILL KICK YOUR ASS" "Okay okay, I dare you to.... let Kirishima sit on your lap and pretend to be dating for the rest of the party." "WHATT?" Kirishima just looked at Backugo with pink lightly dusted cheeks "HOLY SHIT YES" Mina yelled. "A-are you sure?" Izuku asked nervously. "SHUT UP DEKU!" "Why you to scared to do it?" Jiro was well bluffing. "NO" Katsuki Bakugo grabbed his 'boyfriend' and sat him on his lap. "E-eh" Kirishima sat there wide eyed. (Y/n) laughed and laughed being drunk and woozy it seemed way funnier causing the rest of the class to laugh.

Okay you have two choices cuz it's Christmas.  Lololololololol

Not wholesome ending
"(Y/n), truth or dare?" " Dare, bitch." Bakugo 'tch'ed "Play seven minutes in heaven with your boy friend." "Bakugo!" Kirishima scolded the spiked haired boy. Shoto glared at him. "Deal." (Y/n) grabbed the boy and dragged him to a near by closet. "You sure? You're drunk." She smiled and took off her hoodie and shirt. "I saw you drinking it too." He rolled his eyes and kissed her.

(Y/n)'s pov ( idk how the fuck it came to this but it did sorry not sorry dude)
He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I ran my fingers in his hair. He kissed my neck causing me to softly  moan.                                        

Everyone else
"OH MY GOD" Sero whispered yelled. "I didn't know she would do it!" Bakugo yelled. "Shhhhh" The class shushed him. "ThIs iS mOrE tHeN vExInG" Momo laughed. "ThIs iS mY hOuSe." Jiro fell on the floor with laughter. The door opened with a smirking (y/n). "Merry fucking Christmas"

Wholesome ending

After a while it was just the whole class watching tv in a giant living room and everyone having amazing time. "Hey (y/n)" "Yeah?" "Merry Christmas" Izuku held mistletoe over the couple. Shoto and (y/n) kissed with the class cheering.

OKAY THATS IT IM SORRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TTYL AND BAIIIII