Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The sun glistened through the cracks of the curtains. The light gently dancing on y/n's face. Still asleep, she didn't see the multi-colored hairede boy next to her. He let out a shaky sigh. why was he so worked up over this? You're fine. everything's fine. So why was he feeling so worried and emotional? He wasn't having it. Shoto gently grasped her hand. He had to make a choice."I'm...I'm sorry. Good bye."

y/n felt sad when no one was holding your hand anymore.

>>y/n's pov<<

I find my self in a white space. No walls, doors, or windows around me. Where I'm I? I walk around confused as all hell. Blinking, I suddenly feel sand beneath my feet. I looked up to see waves crashing on rocks. The familiar breeze on my face, and the smell of the salt from the sea bring a smile to my face. The sky, a bright blue with a tinge of pink and orange. Wow so aesthetic~

My smile changes to a confused expression when I start to hear this beautiful song. A women's voice. I felt my self starting to walk towards the mesmerizing voice. My feet moving in their owns.  I see a women with ash blonde hair slightly blowing through the breeze. She turns around. Once she laid her eyes on me she smiled brightly. I feel like I know her...I just don't remember. "Hello my darling" The women says. Her voice soothing and sweet. It felt motherly. I try to say something buy nothing comes out.  I can barely move to begin with. Is this what sleep paralysis is, like wow so trendy. Okay enough jokes y/n.
She lifted her hand and placed it on my cheek. "You look so grown up,"
"Mom?"

Is the only thing I was able to mutter out. "Hi," She smiled. I get any strength I have and use it to throw my arms around her in a hug. "Mama I miss you..."
I closed my eyes then they shot open. I jumped in surprise seeing bright white walls and mint bed sheets. "What the..." I looked around, my eyes squinted at the pure white walls. Oh god I bet heaven isn't is bright at this Jesus Christ.
"Oh, good morning sugar!" I hear the most southern accent to my right. I looked over to see a blonde lady. Her bouncy curls shaping her round face. Wow that is a bright, bright, red lipstick. "How are you feeling?"
"Like I just got stabbed." I sighed. "Ha ha." She rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Do you know where you are?" She picked up a clip board and pen. "A hospital room?" I ask. She nods and scribbles down on her clipboard. "U.A. room to be exact. Anyway, Do you remeber what happened?" I think about that question. She watches while the gears turn in my head. "Oh shit." I mumble. She chuckles and scribbles in her clipboard. "Definite yes,"  "Is every one all right?" I run a hand through my hair worrying for my friends and family. "Everyone is all right." She assures me. I looked down at my arms. Covered in bandages. I'm used to that.

"You were losing a lot of blood. We stitched back up the wounds... and you will have a bit of a stab wound on your stomach once it heals." She says. I raised up my shirt to my stomach Its wrapped in bandages. "I must say sugar, you're quite the brave one. You would make an amazing hero!" Why do they say that? I don't think I will. "Thank you." I nod."School is back on tommorow. You should be fine tomorrow." The nurse hands me some clothes. Here are some clothes so you can get out of here. You're free to leave when your ready." She says. I nod and thank her. "I never did get your name."
"Oh hun. You don't need it."She leaves the room leaving me in confusion. I shrug and put on the clothes hoping to leave this hospital soon as possible.

"y/n?" I turned to see Midnight. "Oh hi midnight" She smiles and tackles me with a hug. I hug her back also smiling. She quickly lets go and hits the back of my head. "You scared me to death! Don't do that again!" She scolded obviously dome with me. "Sorry," I chuckled while rubbing the back of my head. She lets out a sigh. "You're just like your mother, so stubborn that girl." I remember that weird dream I had. I quickly get that out of my head. "Toshinori is letting me have you for the day! So lets go crash at my place and watch bad reality tv!" I smiled at her excited little jump. "Fun!"