Chapter 5

Chapter 5

//y/n's pov//

My eyes flutter open to the familiar sound of beeping. I looked over at my alarm clock and shuffled closer so I could slam the off button.  Yawning I heard a satisfying crack from my back. I quickly got ready and headed out the door. Walking up to the U.A gate I notice a lot of reports and cameras. IU I hear someone behind me.
"Excuse me! Do you have any insight on Allmight as a teacher?" A women's voice calls out.  I sigh and turn around. Her face changed to complete shock by taking a look at me.
"You're the mystery girl!" My eyes widen at her exclamation. "Is it true you're the daughter of the pro hero [dad's nam-]"
"N-no." I tightly gripped the sleeve from my jacket. The other reporters around me take notice of the situation. I'm suddenly surrounded by some of them. I could practically hear my heart pounding inside my head, my breathing quickened with the panic rising in me. 'Please don't look at me,' I begged silently hoping they would all just go away.

I felt someone grab my arm and quickly yank me out of there. I stumbled along with the person, my vision was to Blu-ray to realize who it was. Once we were inside the school I tried to calm down from the panic attack and look my savior in the eyes. "Shoto?" I raised a brow at my childhood friend. "It looked like you needed help," He rubbed the nape of his neck glancing away from me.  "Thank you..." I smiled genuinely happy he was the one who saved me. I tried not to frown at his blank expression. "It's no issue." He nodded. I looked down pitying my self, I couldn't even save my self from a bunch of reporters. I felt a cold gentle hand raise my chin. My eyes meeting his mesmerizing multi-colored ones. "Are you upset?" The look of concern on his face making my cheeks flushes red.

"U-uh, Ya I'm fine. Oh! we should be going to class now. Thank you again for earlier!" I Give my best fake smile and quickly walk away to the classroom. Jesus, what's wrong with me!? I sat on my seat and dropped my head to the desk. Why the hell I'm I feeling this way? I don't need anyone. So why do I care?
"You alright y/n?" I feel Momo pat my head. "Just peachy!" I throw my head up and shoot her a quick smile. I try to ignore the stare from the left of me. Thankfully, Aizawa walked in the room before Momo could say anything else. After lecturing to Bakuhoe and Izuku Aizawa looks at his folder.

"Let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the short notice but you will be deciding a class representative." He stares at the class blank-faced. The class bursts in a sigh of relief, well most of them. The back row (including me) don't really care. One by one student jumps up wanting this role. But of course, Idia gives quite a speech. When he asks Aizawa what he thinks its too late he's already in the sleeping bag. I decide to vote for Momo. I'm sure she can do this. Out of nowhere, Deku gets class rep and Momo gets co class rep. I clap for my amazing best friend.
"Seriously?" Deku asks shaking He must be nervous about being class rep.
"How vexing." Momo sighs. I don't know what that means so Momo will do great! After that, we continue class.

(WAIT IMMA GOOGLE IT...... oh it's being annoyed...Well, what a letdown...Guess you could say that its pretty...Vexing ;3)

——

~~Time skip to the next day cuz I'm trying to follow the anime lol~~

I sit in class confused with everyone else. Aizawa was just shuffling through some papers leaving us silently waiting.
"Excuse me, what are we doing today?" Sero asked raising his hand. Aizawa-sensei announced that the class will participate in a rescue exercise for our Basic Hero Training class. He instructs us to suit up and board a bus to head off to an off-campus location for the exercise. Once we got to the bus Idia Of course, starts yelling at us to sit in an orderly fashion. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Shoto and Momo. Izuku and his gang being in front of us. My head shoots up when Sui says "Midoryia, your qurik is like Almighty." Izuku starts to freak out. "That may be so but Izuku breaks his bones," I say pretending like I know nothing. They all agree with me Deku sighing in relief.