Chapter 27

(Small Endgame reference/spoiler in this chapter. Once Jiro says Marvel skip a few lines if you wish not to be spoiled)

In my hero costume, I then ignored the teachers again. Oh, ultimate moves? Easy, I mean come on my quirk is op because the author fucked up and everyone likes to criticize a wattpad story made for fun and the author wasn't even thinking. ;-;

Everyone started to walk and I did the same. Ectoplasm was standing on multiple rocks in the room. We all stood on top of one. "Hello ms. Y/n" his smooth voice sounded happy. I couldn't really tell his emotion due to his face not moving. "Yo," I saluted with two fingers. "Let's begin, shall we?" a small smile on my face I raised my hand up to call my sword. I'm Thor now bitch. "Let's." He started to attack. I quickly dodged by jumping up and using my wind. Flipping I kicked him down and quickly used my sword to cut through him. "Well... That was easy" a new one merged before me. "Hello again." I smiled.

"That was good, but this time. Forget the sword"
"Fair enough" I stabbed the ground with my sword. "Use your quirk to trap me," I nodded in agreement. "Begin" he ran towards me, I made water in my hands while I was avoiding him. I started to incase him the water. He melted. Ew. "It's like a horror movie!" I flinched at how a new one came up. "That was a good one. What will you name it" I thought about it for a second. "Uhhhhh water... Bubble???"
....
....
"... I'll let you think about it"

-——

I dropped to the couch next to Ochaco. Two days have passed. The other girls greeted me while I smiled and waved. We were all in comfy house clothes so it felt like a sleepover
...I want food.

"BWAHHHH! they're working us to the bone every day!" Mina groans throwing her head back.  I stared at Momo's hair being down. How does she get it up like that? "We only have one more week" Momo reminded. "How are your moves doing Momo?" I asked shifting to a more comfortable sitting position. "Well, I have some ideas in mind. But my body's not quite there yet. I still need to work on enhancing my quirk a bit." I nodded. "And you y/n?" I thought about it. "Well, it's going good. I'm not good at names though," Momo smiled with a nod. "I'm sure Bakugo would help you with that. Ribbit" We all let your a laugh at Tsu's words.
"How about you Tsu?" Momo turned to her. I couldn't help but glance at her hair it was pinned up, but it still had her two loops. "I'm working on perfecting my froglike techniques. They'll be sure to shock even you,
Tooru," the two smiled at each other. Well, I guess Tooru was smiling. "And you Ochaco?" She stared over to the distance with a blank stare. Something seemed to be bothering her.  "Ochaco?" Tsu poked her arm
"WAHH!" She jumped spitting out her drink "you seem wiped out." Mina leaned forward. No, no, no! I'm not tired! Still got smiles to go! Or so I'd slime to think. It's just...I don't know. Lately, my minds been all over the place." She sighed, "it's love." Mina grinned. "Oh shit someone get the popcorn,"
"W-What?! DOVE? NEVER SEEN ONE NOT ME!" She started to float away. "Mina you broke her" I pushed her arm.

"It's it Iida? Mi-"
"Obviously Izuku. If it doesn't happen I'm suing" Momo crosses her arms. I busted out laughing. "Is that true?! Spit it out! The truth will set you free!" Mina jumped up and down. "Bro you ain't wonder women." I leaned in my seat. "Don't bring DC shit into this Marvel household," Jiro scowled.  "Love you 3000" I smiled. She dropped on the couch devastated. "Yeah I was crying over that to..but now I can no longer feel emotions..." I twitched my eye. "THEY DID HIM SO WRONG IN ENDGAME" Jiro sobbed.

"No sense in prying if she's not ready," Tsu changed the topic back to Ochaco. "Right. We have an early day tomorrow, so I think it's time to say goodnight." Momo stood up. " I got up too. "HUUUHH?! No way! I still gotta know! Try changing the subject, and I'll flip it back to romance! Y/n and Todoroki are already canon! I need a new one!" Ochaco was about to say something but so,etching out the window caught her eye. "Lol...what are you staring at-" I looked out the window where Ochaco was staring. Oh shIT THATS IZUKU HAHA. "Oh girl, you're in deep," I walked away to the elevator. Momo giggled while getting on with me. I pressed the 5th-floor button and leaned on the elevator wall. "We should get some tea together soon," I smiled at Momo. "Soon, but tell me. When are you going to ask Jirou out?" Her face flushed red. "Mina's words had me thinking. It's been a while since any romance plot happened." She played with her fingers nervously. "W-well were all busy with hero moves and the license exam so I don't know if she even has time or likes m-"
"Oh, my- shut. Up. Shut. up. I and you both know she's basically in love with you. Not to mention she would drop anything for you."