Chapter 23

The wind blew my hair around I gripped my suitcase harder with a small smile on my face. I took a deep breath. Iida yelled on how we should get in the bus as per usual. "fucking liptard" I muttered.

We all put our luggage in the compartment that was on the side of the bus. "What!? Some kids in 1A are getting special lessons!? That means some of you failed! HuuUUuH? How weird is that? Everyone knows class A is superior to class B, But we wall passed! How weird!" I sighed at Monomoa.

"shut the fuck up cunt or I'll personally chop your toes off and force feed them to you" I glared, Shoto patted my back eating a smile from me. Kendo thankfully knocked him out.

I smiled at the girls who were glad to work with us. We all got in the bus when I had an idea, I shoved Momo and Jiro in a seat together while I sat with Shoto in then back. I gave Momo a thumbs up while she chuckled at me. "What was that about?" Shoto smirked at me. "You'll see~" The ride was fun. I was usually resting my head on hoto's shoulders while we watched YouTube. The class was very rowdy, Aizawa-sensei and Iida was yelling at everyone to sit down. After a hour it was time for a break. Mineta desperately needed to pee and I 'accidentally' knocked him over. I looked around. It was just a cliff with a fence. The view was nice. "Is this even a rest stop?" I questioned. "Of course, we stopped here for a reason..." Aizawa was looking down. "Oh you did no-"
"Heya! Eraserhead!" I whipped around to see a lady. "Sorry. Haven't seen you in a while." Aizawa bowed at the lady. They're were now two of em. One was blonde with a blue top and skirt with cat paws for hands. One had a brown bob and a red top and skirt it's of course cat paws for hands. They yelled their catchphrase which is way to cringe to type. A small boy stood next to them. He wore a white button up shirt with black pants and a hat with two spikes. Izuku yelled about em and I kinda just watched them be...so weird. The brown bob'ed girl pointed at the mountains. Hold up, that place is where our lodge is!? What kinda fuckery is this~ "Huh? Then why did we stop half way?" Ochaco looked up at the girls. "Oh shi- RUN" "RUN TO THE BUS!" The ground started to shake I kept shouting curses at Aizawa. "Sorry kids." The ground swallowed us and started to throw us off the cliff. "SON OF A-" "AHHHHHHHHHH" I looked at Shoto. We nodded to each other. We made a ramp of ice so we could just slide down.  We all landed at the bottom, it seemed to be deep in the forest. I took a breath. "I helped up Denki and Kirishima. I glanced over Momo who was helping Jirou. I smirked. "The beast forest!?" I looked over at Izuku who was coughing dirt. We all were covered in dirt. Shoto wiped my face. :Oh (y/n) are you alright your face is red," I blushed harder "I-I'm fine!" Mina and Tooru giggled at me. I whipped my head toward the screaming Sero and Denki. A giant creature roared at us. It seemed to be completely made out of dirt. It had no eyes and a giant mouth with sharp teeth. "JESUS CHRIST," I looked over to Koda who was trying to calm it down. But his quirk didn't work. Dirt... "It's made out of dirt! It's not real!" I yelled. We all jumped into action trying to take it down. I tried to use my earth quirk, but since my earth quirk is weak I couldn't do much. Deku using one for all correctly made me smile. "You are not looking at other men are you darling?" Shoto. Teased. "Guess you'll have to see." I winked jumping up and using my ice to stab it.
——
We all fought for hours, while still also trying to make our way to the loge. Some of that thing back while running. But finally we made it. I breathed heavily trying to catch my breath. I stumbled on to Shoto who held me. "This sucked." I mumbled in his chest. "He used his light side to cool me down. "I know love," I wiped the dirt off his face. "get a room" KAtsuki growled I looked his throbbing hands. Momo sighed and made a cooling ointment and handed it to me. I thanked her. "What the fuck are you doing?" I massaged his hands with the ointment. "Being a good person you ass." He tched. "Kirishima, could you do the other hand. He's mean" I pouted giving him a wink. "Sure." He smiled. Momo made bottles and I filled them with water. Me, Shoto, and Momo handed them out. "We did not make it for lunch." Ochaco wined before throwing up in a bush. I patted her back and held her hair out of her face, "You know I knew I would hold my friends hair while she threw up but not in this way..."
"You can help me with that when I spike the punch at a party one day," I rolled my eyes at Mina. The class babbled while I just stood there wanting to take a shower. "You four. I'm guessing your past experiences allowed you to act with no hesitation." The blonde lady pointed at Shoto's, Iida, Izuku, and Katsuki. "Oh and you to," She pointed at me and Momo. "But you're not these cute boys! I'm gonna have fun three years from now! I'm marking them as mine!" She ran over to the boys. Shoto looked at me mouthing 'help' I shook my head no teasing him. He grabbed me and placed me in front of him. "I belong to her," His voice was monotone. Even tired Tooru was shipping while Ojiro was just chuckling at her. "E-eh, fine. Lucky." She sighed. I shrugged. I looked over at Izuku introducing himself to the boy. The boy took one swift punch to his junk. I bursted out laughing with Katsuki. We started to fall on the ground still cackling with laughter. Iida came to his aide. "Hey! Nephew why's you punch him in the junk!?" The lady with the brown bob yelled at the boy with a spike hat. Katsuki helped me up. "Cute kid," Katsuki smiled. "You two are alike." Shoto was still monotone. Katsuki yelled at Shoto he apologized. Man I forgot he was a cold bitch to everyone. "I cant abide jerks who wanna be hero's." They boy gritted his teeth. "Abide!? How old is this kid!" Sero yelled. "I dont even know what that means." Denki tilted his head. Jerks who wanna be hero's? I guess the kid doesn't like hero's. Even though we were all dirty and tired we went to eat. I started eating the curry savoring the taste. "So. Fucking. Hungry." I said between bites. Shoto hid his smile for only me to see. He fed me while I smiled and giggled. "Why does she get a boyfriend at her age!" I heard the blonde lady whine. After dinner was time for the bath. I sighed not wanting to show my body. Momo pulled me aside. "(Y/n)... help." I looked at her confused. She sighed, "I'm a lesbian remember!?" She whisper yelled. "I thought you were American." I food drunkenly said. "(Y/n)!" "Right right sorry, Um shit I don't know what to do about this." "And Jirou will be there!" Her face turned red. "Just take a deep breath and try not to look?" I shrugged. "I guess that works?" I sighed. "Just try not to think about it to much." She nodded I grasped her hand and dragged her to the locker room. Thankfully everyone was wearing towels. Momo sighed. Then Mina ripped off her towel. Momo's face turned red. "Fuck." She whispered. I patted her back. Getting in the bath we all relaxed, after a while so did Momo. We heard yelling from Mineta on the other side of the wall. "Shit!" I dunked my head under water that grape bitch. Momo rolled her eyes and pulled me up. I heard a shove. "Thanks Kota!" Mina yelled. He gasped and fell down the other side. "Opps," Mina whispers. "Uh (y/n)?" I looked at Ochaco. "You has something on your neck." I touched my neck. Gills. "...WHAt. WhY iM i A fIsH?" Everyone shrugged. "Uhhh, can you breathe under water?" I paused. "Ah fuck it." I went down i took a breath... I could breathe. "I can breathe!" I yelled in the water. "...why is her voice clear?" Momo questioned. "I don't know!" I yelled. I got out. "I is mermaid." I blurted out. "That's awesome!" Mina yelled. We all laughed."idk what's wrong with me."

The next day arrived it was 5:30 am. I looked completely fine. I was used to this, I'm I a morning person? Hell no. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Everyone's hair was messy and everyone was groggy and tired. I yawned. "Morning kids, today the real training camp begins. Ideally you will all emerge stringer. Stronger enough to acquire your provisional licenses. More specifically there's a growing hostile force out there." Aizawa babbled on and I ignored it. He called on Katsuki to throw the ball like the first day of classes. He stretched, "Here we freaking go." I rolled my eyes, he used his quirk and threw the ball. "GO TO HELL!" He yelled. "709.6 meters." Katsuki stood there shocked. "Today we'll be improving your quirks." "Hell of an introduction" I mumbled. We all had different ways on improving our quirks. Shoto was switching between hot and cold in building water. Katsuki was exploding while putting his hands in boiling water. Momo and Sato were eating while doing they're quirks. Denki, Sero, Aoyama, and Ochaco were trying to extend they're quirks by over using them. Ojiro was smacking Kirishima. Tokoyami was trying to control dark shadow in the cave. "(Y/n) Apparently youre strongest quirk is water, so you should use it more. But your main task is to use them all at once." I nervously nodded. I dont want to. I stood in front of the lake and controlled my breathing. I created a part in the sea and pushed it farther and father. I raised up the water. You could see all the sea creatures floating around. "Woah." I heard behind me. I dropped it. Cuts were already on my. I took a deep breath and walked on the water and raised my self up. I tried using my quirk all at once. Wind blew rocks circled around me fire and ice collided flickers if lighting joined. ( ill have updates on the quirk after I finish season 3 imma make it less op) I continued like this. Blood dripping from my arms legs and all over my body. I dealt with my pain. I was told i would never use my quirk at its fullest possibility my body ain't built for it. But ill keep pushing. I swear to god i will push until I can call my self worthy of my fathers quirk.