shoto one shot!

Lol hi here's a one shot I wrote When I didn't have Wi-Fi for one week in Bicol. It was sem break lololol

Living in a world where 80% of the population has super powers is easy. But loving in a world with that plus solemates absolutely is not. Because you (y/n) have not found your soul mate. It's quite hard to find your solemate. Once you first see each other there is this sorce if pain in your chest that lasts for a second. So you can't even tell. After that your solemate can not even hurt you. Physically. They can break ur heart but at the end of the day you're soulmates. (y/n) is a nice girl. She was as a simple girl. She didn't want much and didn't need much. Her parents happened to be her knew teacher at U.A. Aizawa sensi and *who ever you ship him with Idk why but I kinda ship him with midnight a bit...idk share ko Lang* (y/n) got ready for school not expecting anything. She just stole her dad's coffee and got in the car. "may I please have a sip? " (y/n) smiled and nodded handing him the mug. He glanced at you just sitting there calmly looking at the window not really caring. Shouta smiled at his daughter. "were here. " Shouta plainly said. (y/n) smiled at left the car quickly holding the door for her father. "oh, thank you (y/n)." Shouta smiled calmly. (y/n) always found joy helping others simply. (if you haven't catched the memo you be chill and high 24/7) The Duo went inside the school. "you go on ahead, I'll be in the faculty. " (y/n) nodded with a wave goodbye. She didn't talk much. Though she was 15 she was a short girl bit still powerful. She is usualy treated like a child but didn't mind. She enjoyed it. She wobbled up the big stairs and opened the door. She looked around the class room. "ow." she whisperd feeling a pain her chest. "WTF??? " she thought. She looked around the room again. "shit.. I never focused on who it was.... " (y/n) shrugged it off and sat down in a empty seat. Something was wrong. VERRY wrong. Most times (y/n) would just relax in these situations just thinking of the best solution. But now she was freaking out. She was always annoyed by solemates mostly because she didn't find her's yet. Everyone else has but her. That always bothered her. And now, the one time she forgot about that she felt this feeling. And what's worse she didn't really see who. "please not grape boy please not grape boy. " she thought to herself and before she knew class started. The day went by okay. When you calmly announced your name (y/n) Aizawa the while class was shocked. How can a tired looking man have a short cute looking girl as a daughter. Not to mention your quirk. Oh boy that quirk. Being able to stop someone's quirk but also steal it. It was like one for all. (y/n) could choose whether to borrow or just steal the quirk. She has to swear by the government just to live. She got most of her quirks from dying senior citizens. But of course on with the one shot! She noticed some people in the class mostly a multicolored boy. She recognized him from the recommendations race. (y/n) was right behind him. They merely just said 'hello' to each other with them chit chatting at lunch with another recommendation Momo. Until the faithful day of the first day with All might. (y/n) was the only one not really excited. (kasi chill na chill na lang) She's met him before. The class was split into teams if two. With (y/n) being a plus one with another group. She was against Shoto's team. Shoto froze the entire place. But his quirk wouldn't work on her. Her team mates were frozen in shock literally. A deep blush spread arcossed (y/n)'s face. 'wait..  WHAT? ' (y/n) cursed under her breath she wasn't hVe type to freak out but she was. Aizawa's eyes widen the rest of the class cheered and yelled. Shoto was shocked and didn't move. Ojiro started to laugh. Invisa gal (when u forget a characters name and don't have Wi-Fi or data to search) started to ship like there was no tomorrow. Aizawa spoke "Please return we will have to put (y/n) or shoto in different teams. " He ended with a cough. Shoto unfroze the building. Ojiro and Invisa gal pushed (y/n) towards Shoto with her yelling and screaming. Shoto turned to see (y/n) be pushed one more time and falling. Shoto quickly catched her both staring in each others eyes. "A-ah sorry!" Shoto helped her up. "It's nothing. " Shoto blushed and looked away. They both walked together. Aizawa gave a glare to Shoto. That is her daughter after all. He let another team go and looked at shoto and his daughter both just chatting and blushing. Oh and all might was with the other students shipping. Aizawa aproched them. "(y/n) see if you can use your quirk on Shoto. " "you want me to borrow his quirk?" Aizawa nodded with a please. "may I? " She asked Shoto he simply nodded. "I mean it won't work... " Shoto mutterd under his breath for only him to hear.  (y/n) tried her best to use it but it didn't work. She used all the other quirks she had but nothing worked. Her eyes widened in shock. Shoto tried once again his quirk on her nothing worked. "I can't believe I'm saying this but congrats. " All Might and the class bursted with joy. While (y/n) and Shoto blushed. This would be one hell of a school year.

Lol that's it. Should I make a bnha one shot book? IDK y'all tell me Lololol as always Ttyl and baiiiiiii