two

Age; 12/13

"Shoto..."

I gently touched his face tracing over all of the bruises on his face. Looking down he frowned.
"I'm sorry," He whispered. He looked so ashamed. I could feel my heart shatter.
I continued to dress his wounds being as gentle as possible. Our last training was more than we could handle.
My eyes watered at the sight of him. "What for?" I cupped his face in my hands.

"You don't deserve to suffer with me..."

Without thinking, I threw my arms him hugging him tightly. Tears in my eyes but, I didn't want to cry. I wanted to be there for him.
"I'll gladly suffer with you. You're my best friend!"
He drops his head on my shoulder. His sniffs Of pain breaking me even more.

"I can't take this anymore...
He's awful to you. "

"I-I know it sucks right now, but we'll get through it I promise!"

"Why don't you just escape here? Go to Allmight,"

"Shoto! I'm not leaving you! You're..." I could feel the tears flood down my face. Even if I didn't want to cry.

"You're everything to me!" I gripped on him tighter. He hugged back making me cry more. I let go I looked at him.

"I can't bare the thought of you not being here. I hate this to and honestly
I'm starting to give up hope! But I'm not willing to give you up. Not now, not ever. All we have now is each other.
You're the only friend I have..."

"*sigh* y/n I'm sorry." He took me in his arms again hugging me tightly.

"Don't be," I wiped my eyes.

"I hate seeing you cry..."

"And I hate seeing you hurt, yet here we are."

I let out a weak chuckle.

"One day we'll be okay,"

"Yeah, one day."

Shoto watched you sleep peacefully thankfully not having a nightmare this time.
He tucked some loose hair behind your ear, enjoying your beauty. Ever since you
two were little he always stared at you

"you're so pretty... I'm really lucky to have you.
I hope I can live up to the standers of being yours."
He smiled.

"We're okay now..."