Chapter 13

^^I'm just sad about fake ppl let me cope;-;
(y/n) POV
I wake up flipping off the early morning with my lovely middle finger. Alone in this little bed I curl up yawning looking at the window at the very peaceful view. I get up brushing my hair and leaving. Making a coffee and going back to my bed. Sitting M.J. Waiting for spider man style. Taking a sip of the coffee I finally decide to get up. I change in athletic clothing put in my music and go for a run out side. I let my thoughts run. ( BEGONE THOT) I really wonder how the others are doing. The wind blows my hair as I run around the corner. Seeing a familiar face. "Katsuki?" I ask raising a brow. Seeing him in skinny jeans and his hair...OH MY GOD HIS HAIR! My eyes widen with amusement. He starts to grumble. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I start to giggle. "Oh just training!" I say circling him. "Damn boi the skinny jeans are tight!" I tease. He blushes and yells at me. Then Jeanist shows up. "Oh hello (y/n)." I smile and wave. "Oh thank god you gave him a makeover his classmates will love this!" I yell in glee taking out my phone and snapping photos of him. "OI STOP THAT YOU HAG!" He yells. "Never!" I retort back running as he chases me. Jeanist Just roles his eyes as we watched us act like children.

Time skip cuz I'm to lazy to make a nice transition

That night, Gran Torino falls asleep after getting food. Izuku ventures out into an alley way to train himself to use One For All more fluently. While I just watch him. Playing with my locket. I watch him fall. I chuckle and help him up. "Are you. okay?" I ask cleaning up the dirt on his face. He nods. We sit in the ally way. "Y'know I think you're using your quirk wrong. " I say. Deku looks at me with a confused look. "what do you mean? " He asks. "I've noticed how All-night uses his quirk differently from you. But of course I'm guessing each person with one for all is different. It's still confusing though. You should probably ask Grab Torino about this. " I explain. He smiles and nods. "Well we should probably gets some sleep. " I say offering my hand to him as I stood up. "You go up in ahead." He says. I roll my eyes. "you are going to bed. That's orders. " I comment "when did you become in charge? " he asks with a smirk and eye brow raised. "since when did you ask to many questions? " he laughs and takes my hand. I pull him up and we walk back to our rooms. "Night Izu-kun! " I smile. "Good night n/n-chan! " I take the pony tail out if my hair and flop in the bed. I here a little vibration and the light on my screen. I pick up phone.

strawberrymint: Hey you still up?

you: yeah why you up late? Aren't you like... T r a i n i n g???

strawberrymint: Well now it's break.

You: fun! Wanna call?

strawberrymint: Old man will find out.

You: oh yeah... Ugh I miss you

strawberrymint : I know.

You : rude

strawberrymint: I love you.

You: Big mistake really

strawberrymint : Say itttt :D

You: What if I don't?

strawberrymint: Then you owe me a kiss.

You: eW nO

strawberrymint ...

You:I love you

strawberrymint: I love you too y/n.

A/N:
Heyoooo also damn you be killing my notifications. Also I won't have internet for a week. I will be in Bicol for Sem break. And I would like to ask if you guys think this is to short.

So if you like the longer chapters it will take more time for me to make and proof read.

But if you like the short then I can upload quicker with the story. But it might give you a lot of cliff hangers.

You can just comment your opinions (WHILE RESPECTING OTHERS ANY HATE WILL BE REMOVED) as always, Ttyl and baiii ~~

Oh and face reveal (sorry I'm ugly lol)

(I replaced the old picture cus this is what I look like now

(I replaced the old picture cus this is what I look like now. Thank you to those who commented such nice things. Ur all too nice. Luv u all ❤️)