chapter 18

(y/n)'s pov

The light from the morning sun fills portions of my room from the window. Wind blowing in ever so often. Looking at my messy desk I clean some stuff up. This reminds me if the beginning. Writing everything down. I slightly smile to my self. ... OH MY GOD HE WAS GOING TO SAY "HOPEFULLY ME" Welp....

>>>T I M E S K I P<<<
I smile at Izuku as he rambles on about things. His eyes lighting up whenever he talks about uncle Tori (GOAT MOM) his green fluffy hair russling with the wind. I smiled. He's like the brother I never had. "Hey (N/n), I'm sorry for asking this but the class is forcing me to." I winced at the nick name. Dammit Allmight. "It's alright, ask away." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Well, any details on Shoto? They want to know more about him." I smiled. "Shoto is, how to put this in to words. Shoto is one of the most kindest people I have ever met. Always there for you. No matter what. His smile warms you inside and just makes you feel so happy. He's also so selfless and-" "THATS SO SWEET!" Toru exclaimed jumping up and down. Shit were in class now. The girls giggle and squeal fangirling like crazy. "Izuku why didn't you stop me!?" I looked at him. "Sorry! I tried but you just kept on going." He smiled and scratched the back if his neck . I looked to my right to see a blushing Shoto. I facepalm. Shoto ruffled my hair again. "That's adorable." He smirked. "Shut up." my face turned completely red. Tenya then yelled at everyone to get in there seats. The class just kept screaming. Even Katsuki was taking pictures. "SERIOUSLY BAKUGO!?" I yelled at him. "Revenge bitch."
//////////////
"Uh... summer vacations close at hand. Of course, it would be completely irrational for all of you to take a whole month off." "You'll be doing training camp in the woods." Aizawa with his monotone voice read from his clipboard of announcement Everyone seemed to jump up with excitement the classroom filling with whispers and smiles. Hopefully this summer won't be so hectic

"I didn't study at all!! Between sports festival and the internship it totally slipped my mind!" Denki who received the lowest rank 21/21 in our class. I sighed. "We all texted each other in the class group chat." I said calmly "I was playing ros!" I shook my head in disappointment. "You did it to!" "But I studied." A sly smirk formed on my face. Mina laughed even though she got 20/21 her expression was carefree smile knowing she wasn't last made her happy I suppose."Indeed.." bird boi sadly said looking down in defeat. "15/21isn't that bad." I showed him a small smile. "Oh please don't shame me, you got 8!" I shrugged with a smile. "We barely learned anything this year." Koda stated, I nodded in agreement. "Sucks that there's gonna be practical exam too." Mineta was sly resting his head on his hand closed to a fist and his elbow on the table. I rolled my eyes at him. Mina and Denki yelled at Mineta while I then rolled my eyes again. Izuku smiled at the two. "Ashido, Kamanari!! Let's try our best! It'd be great if we could all go to the training camp! Right?!" I patted his back while Tenya agreed with him. He did receive a 4/21. I'm not the best at academics but I'm not the worst. I'm in that grey area. (that is all I can wish for at this point(-︿-)) "Haven't you been attending class? How could you possibly fail?" Shoto looked at Denki with an arched brow. I firmly but gently swaped his shoulder. "Be nice." He sighed. "WORDS HURT Y'KNOW!!" Shoto just patted his shoulder.

Momo began to speak catching all of our attention. "You know... If it's academics you need help with I could lend a hand." her voice was soft giving us a soft smile. "More people in our study group would be great." I smiled. Momo muttered about the practical exam with distaste. "I'll help you with that." I patted her head. More students then came up to Momo asking for help. Before we knew it the bell rang. We all went to lunch. I didn't bother to get anything to eat. Why I'm I so stressed lately. "So about the academic subjects being manageable." Ochaco raised a brow wondering who would say what next. "I can't imagine it will consist of anything particularly unusual" Tenya began to eat looking at Izuku. "But the practical? That's scarier since we have no idea how it'll go." Deku shuttered. I patted his back. "It's probably just a comprehensive test of everything from the first semester." Toru sipped on her drink. "That's all Aizawa Sensei had told us." Sui slightly frowned.  "There was battle training, rescue training...and basic training, right?" Ochaco sighed. "Why must school just...be a thing." My face scrunched up with cringe. "Mood..." Shoto sat down next to me placing a food try down one for him and one for...me? "You forgot to get food, dummy." HNHNHNHNHN okay. I hear my heart beat so fast. "I-uh- well- um... thank you." All of the girls sitting at our table and Denki give me a look. Welp..
"So in addition to our usual studies we've got to keep in tip top physical sh- OUCH!!" I glared at the 1B student who seemed to never have enough.
"Aw great he's here." I muttered under my breathe. Shoto patted my shoulder. "Ah sorry, my tray couldn't get around that big head of yours." Monoma's voice was cold and some how narcissistic. DONT YOU TALK BAD BOUT MY BOI"Uh...you're Monoma from class B, right? How dare you?!" One of us said. (Legit the manga doesn't say who) I gave it everything I had not to punch him. "I guess the sports festival wasn't enough. You just keep getting attention with one student after another huh, class A?" Monoma voice was laced in jealousy and ignorance. I sighed. "But now it's looking like that attention isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's starting to her dangerous right? I'm just worried one of these days were all gonna get caught up in some of your antics! AGH-!!" We all gave a great sigh of relief when a girl with red hair ponytailed to the side hit Monoma in the neck with her giant hand. "That's not funny. Didn't you hear what happened to Ida?" I smiled at her. "It's so good to see you Kendo!" I gave her smile. "You to (L/n)! She looked at us girls. "Hey us girls from 1B and 1A should get together some time!" I smiled. "That would be awesome!" Mina pumped up her fist in the air. "That would be lovely Kendo" Momo did her 'I'm such a graceful goddess pose' putting her hand on her chest with a soft smile. The boys just looked at each other. Kendo eyes then suddenly widen a bit. "Oh yeah! Between you and me.. I hear it'll be a battle against robots like in the entrance exam." My eyes widen in shock. "Huh!? Really!? How'd ya know that!?" Izuku's shocked face was enough to make Ochaco smile at him softly. "I know an older student who told me." She smiled. I looked down realizing that Monoma was still unconscious and Kendo was holding him by the back of his shirt. And of course our Izuku started to mutter and mutter. "Kendo you fool we finally had an intel advantage against them." Again Kendo smacked the back of Monoma neck causing him to fall unconscious. "Bye Kendo!" We all say as she walks away with Monoma.

[T I M E S K I P]

As Mina and Denki celebrated that we would be fighting robots I just doodled in my note book. Looking out the view out the window as my classmates talk with each other. Momo sits in front of me reading a book. Her face scrunches a bit as she softly sighs. I roll my eyes and pull out our favorite manga from my bag and place it in front of her. Her face lit up. She smiled at me with a thank you. Shoto sits to my left scribbling in his notebook. He stops and look at it. "I tried." I give him a smile. "That's beautiful." I say eyeing his drawing of his mother. He pats my head. "HEY DEKU!" I hear a familiar voice scream yet again. "Here we go." Shoto mumbles. Of course Bakugo has to rant to Deku about how he'll surpass him, blah blah. "I'll open the gulf between us so wide it'll kill you dead!" I sigh while Shoto face palms. "YOU TOO TODOROKI!" Well damn. Shoto just sat there confused. I don't think he was listening. And of course he leaves slamming the door closed. "Haven't Seen Bakugo that serious in a while..." Kirishima stares at the door. Bitch if he isn't in love then I don't believe in it. "Is it uneasiness or sheer hatred?" Tokoyami questioned. "More like sheer assholeness." I shrugged. "True." Jiro commented sipping her tea.
[ANOTHER SKIP CUZ IM FOLLOWING THE MANGA]
Sitting at Momo's dining table with a some of my classmates. And Momo just teaching us. But of course we all slip notes to each other like children.

[I'm so sorry to the skips]

Here we are the day of our exams. I hope I don't fuck up. "Let's begin your practical exam." Aizawa Sensei starts. The entire class fill with anixety. "It is, of course, possible to fail this exam. If you want to attend the training camp, then don't mess this up." Hiro who was next to me pointed out a lot of teachers were here. EraserHead, Present Mic, Cementoss, Midnight, Snipe, Ectoplasm, and of course All Might.
"Knowing you guys, you probably asked around... And you might think you have vague idea of this'll go... " Aizawa fidgeted sighing. "It's a robot rumble, like the entrance exam!!" Denki exclaimed happily knocking his head back. "Fire works! Curry! TRUTH OR DARE!!" Mina exclaimed. We all brought are our attention to Aizawa's scarf. A little white animal popped out of Aizawa's scarf. "Not quite! Various circumstances have demanded a revision to the exam format!" Principle Nezu waved at us students. "A revision?" Momo sighed. "tHe pRiNcIpAl?" Sero questioned. "That's what your concerned about..." a glared at him. Principal Nezu climed down Aizawa with his scarf. "Well you see..." He started as he jumped down to the ground. "You students will be paring up and fighting your teachers!" My jaw dropped. Ah fuck me. (Shoto: bitch gladly) Ochaco nervously fiddled with her hands. "First Todoroki is with Yaoyorozu... Against me." Aizawa smirked. I smiled at them. "Next Midoriya is with Bakugo." Deku stood there a nervous wreck. OH SHIT AGAINST ALL MIGHT OOOOFFF. Aizawa announced the rest of the teams.

Nezu Vs Mina and Denki
Thirteen Vs Aoyama and Ochaco
Present Mic Vs Kids and Jiro
Ectoplasm Vs Asui and takoyani
Midnight Vs Sero and Mineta
Snipe Vs Toru and Shoji
Cementoss Vs Sat and Kirishima
Power Reader Vs Ida and Ojiro

And all that leaves is... Me!
"What about (y/n)?" Toru hugged me from behind. "(y/n) your qurik is strong and your physical health is stronger. You have the highest stats in the class. So you will have to take the test alone." Alone? Really? I nod in response. "Against who?" I question "Me." A man with a hood stepped up. Only his golden eyes could be seen. His black hood and cloak drapped over him. I'm guessing his quirk has something to do with his eyes if he's protecting it with a mask. It seems to be bullet proof. But I can't be sure. His white hair stood out from his cloak. I'm kinda fucked aren't I?

A/N:
Hey guys. I'm going through a tough spot right now. Like everything is fine it's just I feel... Weird I guess, like I don't feel okay. IDK and school just sucks right now. I'm legit having insomnia from it. So my apologies if I can't upload chapters quickly or I don't even have the strength to get my iPad and write because all I can do is stay in bed all weekend cuz I feel awful. Anyway. Thank you so much for 90k and as always Ttyl and Baiiiiii.