Chapter 2

(Y/N) pov

"y/n?"

I froze at the sight of my former best friend.
I stare into his multicolored eyes. They feel so different. So, lifeless. A part of e wants to hug him, catch up with him, try and become closer. But the other part, it wants to run. It wants to forget.
and hang onto my locket.
"Uh, hi." I say weakly. I try my best to give a small smile. He just waves. He's so cold. The faint memory of his warm hands holding me close and his kinda bright smile was drilled into the back of my head.
Shoto and Midnight make small talk. I felt more uncomfortable with every word.

"I think I forgot something outside." I lie. I give them both a fake smile and walk out the door. I quickly walk to the front of the school. I spot a small sitting area with a fountain and a bench. Instead of the bench, I choose the side of the fountain. I cover my face with my hands. Jeez, I ways imagined how we met would be different. I at least expected some sorta 'hello how are you' kinda thing. But it was just, so awkward. I let out a defeated sigh.
Damn I would kill for a lollipop. I remembered the times when we were little. We would steal candy from the pantry. Wow, we were little demons weren't we? Seeing him again, made me happy. He was okay. He was doing well. Without me. Good.

I felt a cold presence next to me. "Hey... " his voice was monotone, thats new. He was never like that with me. His voice was gentle and sweet. "Long time no see," I grin. "Yeah... We should have contacted each other." Shoto looked down, his voice laced in disappointment. I let out a small sigh. "Your right, you always are." I smirked. "Well not always." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh shut up, you got into U.A. Didn't you?" He gave me a familiar small smile.
"How was two years without me?" I joked. "...okay" he shrugged. I giggled. "So mean" I gently punched his shoulder
  I could see Midnight, PresentMic, and Aizawa stalk us from a window at the school in the corner of my eye. I didn't care though. I had him back. I got to see his face again.
"You look so different." I say looking up at him.
"is that a bad thing?"he asks while slightly smirking. I smile
"Not at all" I lifted my hand and felt his hair. "It got longer!" I joked.

- - -

"Oh hi y/n, young Todoroki." Allmight greets. Midnight starts fangirling. I wave at Allmight and quickly ran to Midnight and sat next to her. I look at the screen. My attention is drawn to a boy who is still failing to get any points. Its Midoriya.
"You can do it Midoriya" I mumble.
"Midoriya?" Shoto asks, I feel him get closer to me and my cheeks are lightly dusted with pink.
"Oh, I trained with him. He's a good kid." I say. Shoto makes an 'Ah' sound and continues watching. I look to another Screen and se a boy with blonde spikey hair. He starts exploding shit. Well lets hope he's nicer than he looks. I look back to Deku. He sees a zero pointer bot and starts to run away. But then I notice a girl stuck in ruble. She has a round face with a short brown bob. Midoriya looks at her. 'Be a hero Deku.' I think to myself. He starts to run towards the zero pointer. I smile. That's my boy. He uses One For All and jumps in the air, He punches the robot and it just breaks apart he starts to fall. Oh shit. I want to help him but sadly I can't.

Before he crashes into the ground attempting something quite stupid the girl quickly makes him float to the ground. But she throws up. I sigh in relief. The Recovery Girl stands up to go check on the poor boy. But giving me and Shoto a kiss on the cheek before leaving. She's like a grandmother to me. I look at the other hopefully new sudents. One has headphone jacks on her ear. One can harden like a rock. And I see a little boy with purple balls on his head. I then feel some one hug me from behind. Its midnight. I smile.
"I'm so glad you're back." She says. My smile widens
"Me to." I turn around and hug her back. She wipes her watery eyes and ruffles my hair.
"You're still the little girl we know and love." I laugh at Mic's words.
...Well Midnight is taller than me.
I look at Shoto who gives a small smile and a thumbs up. I chuckle. Aizawa then sighs.