Chapter 6

>>y/n's pov<<

  "I've been waiting hero. You trash of society." The blue haired guy sneered. I glared at him. How rude. Thankfully, most of the villains coward in fear at my uncle. I watched as Allmight immediately saved Aizawa sensei. I frowned at the wound on his elbow. I assumed his quirk had something to do with scraping or disintegration. After Allmight left a mess for the cops to clean up, he rushed to us.  "Every one go to the entrance I'm leavening Aizawa to you." Allmight nodded, he still wasn't smiling. I looked at Aizawa's face and sighed in disbelief. He managed to protect us by him self. A mix of emotions were playing in my mind and I couldn't keep up. I'm usually stronger than this, but dammit Izuku made me make friends.  "y/n, Make sure everyone is okay." I turn to my uncle. I simply hum in response focusing on protecting my friends. Before walking away I turn around. "Allmight, That thing has shock absorption." I warn him.

"Thats fine." He nods and sorta blasts off. I smirk, we'll be fine. AlL mIghT iS hErE.
I ran off with the others Deku and Tsu carrying Aizawa while I was guarding them encase anyone tried to stop us. While running to the exist I did my best to ignore the grunts of pain from the fight behind us. It's not my problem, it's not my problem it's not my problem- DAMMIT DEKU WHY ARE YOU RUNNIN?
"Izuku!" I yelled watching one of my friends run towards the horrific sight of our symbol of peace being almost ripped in half. "You better know what you're doing dammit!" I sighed. I looked over to Shoto,Tsu, Mineta, and Aizawa then back to Izuku. I groaned then ran after him.Before he made it to Allmight a warp stoped him, thankfully Bakugo was exploding the thing. "Nice job!" I teased. "Shut it! I just saved your ass!" He spat. "Oh I'm so great full~" I smirked. Even though we're being attacked by people who want to kill us I still need to tease Bakugo. Bakugo lunged towards the warp gate person while oi used the ground to trap the "Nomu's" feet. I smiled when I saw ice also trapping the Nomu bunt also being careful to avoid Allmight.

"Are you all right y/n?" I looked over to Shoto with the same smile but it drops when I saw the most dead serious look on his face. I was about to make a snarky remark but I stop myself. "Uh yeah, you?" He simply nods and looks away from me. I shake off the weird feeling in my stomach and try to focus on the task at hand. Thanks to the ice, Allmight was able to escape the Nomus grasp. Kirishima appears as well and tries a sneak attack on Tomura, but to no avail. I watched patiently while Katsuki and Kiri have their cute banter. Ugh I ship. "The symbol of peace will not be killed by delinquents like you" Shoto stated. It was now us against Blue hair. Jesus, what the hell is his name?
I kinda zone out during blue haired speech. Cuz like...it's a villain exposition. It's not that interesting.

I looked over at the Nomu and watched as he broke off his iced arm and regenerate a new one. "oH GOD. That is disgusting! You should really get that checked out bro." I shake my head in disgust. Suddenly we're taken a back but the Nomu trying to punch Bakugo a gust of wind blows up back. I look to see Bakugo with us. "Wow Kacchan you dodged it!" Izuku smiles impressed. "No he didn't." I looked over to Allmight and Nomu. "This will be interesting," I cross my arms ready to watch a cool battle. "It's nice to finally see you again miss l/n," I snap my head to that voice. I could feel the wave of cringe from my last name. But that voice sounded so familiar, it felt so familiar. I looked at this hooded figure. "Wow how original" I crossed my arms. "I wasn't sure if it was you at first but that snarky attitude proves it," I couldn't read the expression on his face. All I could see were glowing golden eyes.

"I can't wait to see if you live up to your mother. I wonder if you'll live up to my expectations. You do have her quirk don't you? But then couldn't you save the-"
"Enough." I cut them off. "I get it. Get to the point." I didn't care how he knew my parents, I didn't care if he knew how my parents died, because I don't. I blocked that memory from my brain long ago. "Alright, you'll finally join your beautiful mother in heaven. Or you live up to my expectations and you come with me." I laugh. "Okay dude, I don't know who you are or why you know my parents. But I sure don't. And that's kind of creepy.  So just let me beat the crap out of you and we'll move on." I smiled. "You're just like your father, how disappointing." I could feel the anger start to bubble in me. But I wasn't quite sure on why I was angry. I heard someone behind me take a step gforward but I stoped them. "This is my fight. Don't worry about it." I looked to see Shoto. "y/n this is serious-" "I know." I cut him off. I ignored his haunting expression. "If I need you, I'll tell you. But right now I want to disappoint him further." Shoto sighs and steps back.

"Be careful." I smiled at his words. I waited for him to make the first move. His glowing golden eyes shine even brighter than before. Balls of Fire surrounds him and they start shooting at me. I quickly dodge all of them and run towards him. If I could just rip that damn cloak off him I could see him clearly and easily learn his weakness. I dodge more fire attacks he throws at me. I finally get close enough to him, I reach my arm out but. He quickly grabs it. He twists it and tired to slam me to the ground but I quickly use my wind and sort of fly out of his reach. He takes a fire ball in his hands I quickly try to control it but it didn't work. I raise a brow. I, able to control any fire, even from a quirk. So either he's really strong or...it's fake. Illusion quirk? But there was fire on the ground when it landed. Hmm.

I decide to take a risk. I took a step back and let a fire ball punch my arm. 'It's not real' I repeated in my head. I looked to see nothing happen. "Oh, I figured you out." I smiled. "That was easy." I could feel his sticking smile. "Was it?" My eyes widen as I heard screams fill my head. The screaming sounding like my friends. "What the f-fuck!?" It kept getting louder and louder. I yelp in pain as I grasped my head. I looked for Shoto to lend me some ice but he's not there. No one is there. I try to ignore the screams of my friends as I make water and blast it at him. He let out a laugh. "Oh please, your nothing like your mother. What a shame." I did everything I could to tune out the screaming. But of course I see all my classmates dead on the floor. I cursed upon seeing Shoto's pale face next to me. Blood dripping from his forehead. 'It's not real, it's not real, its not real,' I repeated in my head.

The screaming only got louder and louder. My vision getting blurry and I was left with my thoughts. The man punched my stomach causing me to fall to the floor. I panicked when I saw him pull a dagger from his sleeve. The agonizing shriek I let out from being stabbed in my side made me close my eyes shut. When I closed my eyes I could see a faint memory. Sitting on my mothers lap at the beach. The calming waves crashing on rocks, the cooling breeze dancing n my cheeks. I could hear the faint song she was singing. "Hush now, mo stóirín, Close your eyes and sleep, Waltzing the waves" The screaming seemed to fade away I could see clearly again. I looked over to the cloaked man. His eyes widened stoped glowing. "Shut up! Don't fucking sing that!" He yelled. He sounded so scared. "Diving in the deep
Stars are shining bright." I continued the song slowly getting up and walking towards him. I held my bleeding side using all the strength I could. The screaming and illusions stoped. The bodies disappeared and I could see clearly again.

"The wind is on the rise. Whispering words of long lost lullabies" He started breathing heavy. It looked like he was panicking. I used all the strength I had to run up to him and pull his hood down. I quickly made a ball of water and put it over his head. He had shaggy Black hair and those glistening golden eyes. I could see him panic and scream. "Plus ultra bitch," Suddenly a purple void swallowed him. "Fuck," I dropped to my knees clutching my side. "y/n!" Shoto ran up to me a panicked expression on his face. "I'm fine, don't worry." I stood up with him. "You're bleeding!" "Your point?" "Dammit y/n"
I chuckled at the banter. "We have to get out of here! Now!" Shoto took me out side with the rest. Thank god theres a ambulance.    .... Yeah Imma pass out now. "Sleepy..."

——Third person pov——

y/n grew limp in Shoto's arms. He worriedly checked her pulse, but he sighed in relief when she was just passed out. He hurriedly brought her to the the ambulance, gently placing her on the bed. Momo ran up to him. "Oh my god! What happened?" Momo nervously fiddled with her hands. After a moment of thinking Shoto answered. "I'm not sure, y/n was fighting and then we were surrounded by fire and my vision was blurry. The next think I knew she was on her knees bleeding." He ran a hand threw his multi colored locks. Momo sighed a bit scared for her friend. At least they were all okay. "She kind of saved us in a way..."

A/N:
BRO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL NOT MAKE ANY SENSE CUZ OF EDITING
SORRY

This chapter is kind of a mess opps.