Fae or not?

Jareth's POV

I can't believe she just force me to dance goofly but no one was harm it was only her and Gracie. Oh how she turn my world my precious thing.

Now we're having a little tea party and I can't believe how delicious these peach flavored cereal are.

I can act foolishly and stupidly sometimes since I'm disguising as an owl in the human realm. If I act more civilized maybe she'll freak out but thank God she didn't and was even a believer of Fae's because of her grandmother but I have to admit I never meet the woman before.

She even bathed me today even though I always did that in my original form but I'm keeping my secret to her. A little bow tie was place in my chest and I felt charming even with that little fabric on my chest I could see her pleased.

I always visit her about every minute in the week if I have spare time or she'll run loose on the town yelling my name and cry then sulked for days.

The last time I did that was when she was little it was after my injuries we're healed. I didn't have a reason to go back to her I'm just a free bird who has nothing to do with this mortal girl. I took wish away babies and either turn them into goblins.

What made me fell for her a child? Beyond my years of existence now I want her to be my bride. I dress formally with my white poet shirt, a black vest and my cape then my tight pants and black boots making my way to my father's throne. My hair was all prim up spiky like as always then glitter everywhere. I could feel myself tingling in excitement and fear whether they'll approve.

Ten years ago *************************

Ten years ago
*************************

I was done visiting my grandfather who was now residing in the human realm after I become king.

He didn't like the underground politics that was always poking into his businesses. My grandmother was a human who was turned into a Fae and she died shortly after my Aunt was born.

Pregnancy in my people the Fae can be dangerous, it'll turn us weak like humans but worse for the mother. Their offspring are like little vampires sucking off all their strength and power in order to live and yet the same time twice as powerful.

I was name after him the wise Goblin King Jareth I.

I always visits him when I was having having troubles of ruling the kingdom. He disguises himself as an old man yet in his original form as a Fae, he still looks young with no lines of wrinkles, broad chest and muscles that clings to his clothes, a dashing smile and long silver hair falls down to his back.