The Wedding Venue pt.2

After taking pictures the newly weds are officially husband and wife as they happily ran to the door, their family members have poured rice for luck, happiness and fertility to the new couple. Going to the venue they we're both hop in the car with a driver they hired since both knew they couldn't drive their way their. It was a black limousine since David wants a bit of privacy in the car when he would kissed his new bride. It even got drinks and appetizers while they travel which would take about fifteen minutes to arrive but David seems to turn the clock again and again.

"You look astonishing (Y/N)! More than the Goddess of beauty! "

"And so are you David the finest man I have ever seen and always will be... "

He grabbed her waist and pulled her near. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she lay down the car's seat while he was at top.

"It'll be embarrassing to see us like this.. "

"Let them be... I don't care! "

"Well I care, there are kids waiting... "

"Why is your dress so fitting! "

"So you won't gable me up before the night! "

A knock tapped at the window. Both stopped and make themselves neat before opening the window which David's hair all messed up but they both comb it.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bowie we're here! " said the driver.

David opened the door and help (Y/N) get out since the town's skirt was a little heavy.

"We should change before the entrance right? "

"Of course... I almost forgot!"

They entered the dressing room in secret while he waited for (Y/N) to get dress with Sylvia's help. While they changed the other family members we're already in the venue and appetizers and drinks were served to keep their stomach distracted especially the children. (Y/N) came out and Sylvia was now heading to the venue. Both couples prepared and the emcee has announced their arrival. They stepped down glamorous like kings and queens. The Groom has changed into his white silk suit

while her dress was a lovely pink flowing dress with flowers embroidered in it

while her dress was a lovely pink flowing dress with flowers embroidered in it. La Vie end Rosie indeed in French which meant I see the life in pink......

 La Vie end Rosie indeed in French which meant I see the life in pink