No lies, No mistakes

Your POV

The rise of danger was up the enemies already knows about me and I need to hide or change appearance for the time being.

Gracie will definitely stay with her aunt right now. I wasn't skipping class I have a decoy, a doll who acts like me.

A week have already pass I was now crowned queen and supreme ruler of the makers there wasn't a celebration only a small toast and meeting was held. I can't believe what I am right now.

My grandmother is fine she wasn't dead I could feel her but weak and we stop the scouts that are looking for me. I felt lost and alone. I only have my Godfather and Legolas to lend too but wait.

"Jareth..... " I don't want him to be caught up with me. I must do this alone without God father this is my choice. I was packing my things and done. I just told Frank that God father wants me to spend time with him, lying his time is almost up.

I didn't want Jareth to die because of me. If I die he'll die along with me. The only way to cut off our bond is that I'll make him forget about me like Aunt, Uncle Thandruil doesn't recall much her but he still loves and remember her with few things to remind him. I sighed and wiped my tear.

"I wish the Goblin King was here! "

He magically appeared and saw me crying.

"What's wrong precious? I'm not taking you until you're ready" he held me close and try to comfort me, rubbing my back.

"I just wanted to see you one last time."

"What do you mean one last time!  I'll see you everyday if you want too." He was laughing but hurt.

"Kissed me... " with no holding back he did what I told him. I cried, it will be my last if I die but I'm contented. At least he wouldn't remember me and feel the pain everyday.

I hugged him as I tiptoed and he hugged me off.

"I wonder what's wrong precious please tell me and I'll make sure to make it go away."

"It's nothing. I'm just sorry for this. " I pointed my index finger at his forehead. He was a bit shocked with my eyes glowing so was my fingertips touching him.

"Child of my own or may be not.

I erase and take thou sweet memories of the night.

I have conquer your mind to steal this memory which will may you cry or smile.

To take back your gain you must first have pain then you'll have your prize......  

And I asked forgiveness.... "

He collapse at the ground after removing every memory we shared. I love him too deeply I can be greedy too. I was afraid of what he'll do if he'll finds out.

At my knees I held him helplessly in the ground in a deep sleep. I sobbed so long for all those years are nothing more even not a speck of memory about me lingered in his mind.

I open up a portal in his bedroom. I was never there before it was my first time. It was all gloomy and with a bits if rich pastel of red hanging and laying. Gold have detailed the room and his fire place was huge like his bed. I magically put him to bed, putting his silken sheets and kissed his lips one last time.

"As the world falls down you wouldn't be there for me... "

I left his palace and remove my scent and tracks across his room. There will never be me in his throne to rule by his side as I will rule alone in mine.