Me, Myself and an Owl

YOUR POV

I heard an annoying buzz at my left side and hit it with it I peek at it then it was the alarm clock.

"Shoot.... Lord of Heavens!  Jareth why didn't you woke me up, I'm pass my bed time! "

I saw him totally asleep and a bit shock from me yelling his name. Normally he would cuddle me to wake up but this wasn't the Jareth who knows me. He seemed tired form spying over me yesterday. I went to the shower and was barely surprise he flew and follow me to the bathroom.

"No silly I'm taking a bath and changing my clothes! "

He shake up then enlarge his eyes, dancing a bit like curious what my bra size was.

"Pervert little birdie...."

I kiss his little forehead and put him in the kitchen offering him my peach cake.

"You distract and enjoy your cake now if you want more there's more in the fridge okay.... No peekies in the shower! "

I went back upstairs and hurriedly did my best to change without magic was common but I can't use it with him too close. Why of all time I was going to be late with a test waiting. The professor is going to kill me.

Jareth's POV

I was surprise and annoyed at the little thing the keeps on ringing on my ears then she woke up and scolded me not waking her up. I wasn't her lady in waiting. I was a king. Then I got to admit I really wanted to see her in the shower or taking off her clothes maybe she'll let me but I think my past me didn't do anything about that and would behave not to look. Then she kissed me which may be common I guess I mean humans always kiss things that they like and offered me cake to eat. She was loud upstairs doing things for herself. I shifted back to my original form and ate the cake peacefully when I was done. I opened the fridge to find all peach related. Damn this woman can surely bake. I tried everything that existed in there. After that I heard her coming down the stairs so I turn back into an owl. She looked lovely in her white sleeves and black pants. Her hair wasn't all tied and loosen. I couldn't help seeing her a bit sad and dull now that I look more into her eyes. She was hiding something that pained her. Her eyes we're full of sorrow and guilt of something.

"Oh someone's tidy today usually you we're quite messy with cakes... "

She smiled and came near me, hugged me then cuddled me like a stuffed toy.

"I really missed you so much... Don't be away too long or else the desserts I made for you will be spoiled. It gets pretty lonely in here."

She started sobbing up and didn't care whether she'll be late for her school now. Just crying and crying for minutes, holding me. I really felt sorry for her, how much was she force to be strong and depend on when she doesn't have someone to catch her if she falls nor will someone comfort her now. She has nothing now.

"Jareth I'm sorry I know you've been out for a long time and I just couldn't bare to be alone right now. Not now please don't leave me. Even thought I'm worthless and pathetic.... "

I was so sad with her, seeing her crumble. She was weak like a fragile  china glass. Humans, mortals are weak creatures...... The only thing I could do in this form is be there, cuddle and wipe her tears. I made up my mind. I'll help her,  for know. It wouldn't hurt her, it's just marriage it's not the end of the world. Few minutes later she wipe her tears and carried me. We sat down at the garden that was in her backyard. The plants we're withered, she was so busy she didn't have time to take of it anymore.

"Jareth... Everyone hates me others leave me then everything I love always disappear or was taken away from me. Am I cursed or blessed? "

I hooted and nuzzles behind her ear. There wasn't more I could do in this form. I couldn't ask her or tell her anything. She sighed and took few breaths.

"Do you remember that first time I meet you you were laying in the ground, bleeding and badly injured. I never told anyone else than god father about this. But I saw things more than usual, I saw more like varies, gnomes, pixies, magical creatures that everyone doesn't see. When I found you there was a huge bat like creature ready to ate you up."

I looked at her surprise that she was sharing information that I have forgot about.

"Of course I was scared I stopped laughing and playing with my doll when I saw it. I was ready to make a run for it then I saw you. You were helpless and alone that's when I realize you we're like me".

She geared up a little again and kissed my cheek.

"I told the beast 'Go away... ' and he was pretty scare I didn't know why. I didn't have a bag of salt in my pocket, maybe Grandmother stuffed some at my doll now I think about it. The other weird ugly creatures scurried back off away and I pick you up. Wrapping you with my baby dolls blanket and have mom brought you to a veterinarian. Which was my Aunt's husband if you remember. We brought you home and you we're still bleeding badly. That's when I remember to tell you something it was something my grandmother always told me when I was hurt. 'There there nothing to worry now your boo boos gone! ' miraculously your wound stop bleeding and you we're saved. "

I was so surprise at everything she told me. It all made sense now. No wonder why my schedule on that ambush didn't correlate with mine in the library.

"I'm going now maybe I can slipped inside the campus being caught. I don't know how God father is going to help me. He's the only one I can depend now and Gracie is still with my aunt... Meanwhile you do your owl ways and I'll have my ways too. Goodbye Jareth don't spy on me all the time. Don't you have errands to do normally you would just check on me. Is something wrong? "

I wave my head saying no then she laugh a little.

"I can assure you no ones courting me okay!"

She kissed my cheek one last time and left. I watch her leave then left after her.

Your POV

I can't believe I cried that much it wasn't acting anymore, it was the truth... All the feelings and emotions trapped in me for the past days have burst out. He was the one I could cry in my human thoughts and God father is about maker thoughts lastly Legolas is something for emergencies. I couldn't just blurt out everything to anyone even they are my fairy friends or my court. I was believed to be a strong and fearless Queen that her people could depend.

I arrive at my class wet in tears, my classmates wouldn't care but my professor was mad. Jareth wasn't there, and I've been push around lately, just this once I will be carefree. I reordered time at my campus and no one knows I was ever late even they didn't care about it that much. I arrived early as my classmates arrived. I was a silent and shy girl in category sometimes called weird when they saw me talking to a bird. This was going to be a long day... Can't wait for it to end.