Home at Last?

GRACIE'S POV

I woke up in a bed that's entirely made of bones that scared me off what's worse there's dead bodies kneeling in the floor. I was shaking so badly, I wanted to be (Y/N)  so much not with her, not with Lisa anymore! 

My eyes bolted in surprise when I felt someone hugging me from behind with long black nails and fingers.

"Ahhhh... "  I squeaked.

"Shh.. Hh.. Shhh.. My little witch.. Hmmm say don't you miss you mother? " she whispered in my ear like a snake sticking out it's tongue.

I tucked in my knees and covered my ears.

"I don't like it here!  You're not my mother!  I want to be with (Y/N)  right now!"

"Hmm it's seems your sister raised you a bit spoiled... " she turned me around and our eyes looked at each other. I was so scared at her appearance that's coated with black energy all over her and the land we're at.

"Can I go home? " I asked in a crying tone.

"Little Witch you are home with me." She said then hugged me.

"I'll make sure to properly raised and train you under my supervision.... " she told me then she left me there all alone in the dark room.

Crying again was all I could do now and wait patiently. I'm frightened what she could do me but I mostly fear how much (Y/N)  must be worried sick about me right now. Knowing her she must be coming here right now to save me.

There was no windows for the air was thick of foul odor and gray smoke puffed everywhere like the bog of stench but even more worse. Clutching my hand to my chest as I sob and wearing a ring with little tiny pearls at the side that (Y/N)  gave to me right after she came back as I spend my days laughing at Disneyland with my cousins.

She said it'll keep me safe no matter where I am, she promised if I'm lost or taken away she will be there to find me and bring me home to her arms

YOUR POV

I clenched my jaws and hands as I lock myself in the nymph realm before I lose every composure I held myself. I knew where she exactly keep Gracie and I need help to save my princess. Jareth would be finding me but I can't think of him now, I'll kill myself or force him to kill me if I'll lose Gracie.

My hair was now being dragged at the ground cause it was so tall in my makers form. My eyes glowed brightly in blue and one glance it can kill anyone.

I was crying blood now and I shouldn't be if I continue this I could literally burn or cause an earthquake, a flood?  I don't care just... I need my Gracie now! 

The heavy bolted doors opened and Legolas went in and I tried to hold myself not yo hurt my cousin.

"(Y/N)  can we take breaths... " he smiled in worry and kindly.