We've meet before?

"David I'm bored! "

They we're at the penthouse watching movies early morning after she was fine and lively again like she was. They both agreed to have a dinner date at evening.

"So I am.. Do you have anything want to do while we're here?"

They we're wrapped around like two birds inside their nest sitting at the couch. It was a big one and they we're building forts earlier. It was childish but she never knew how childish he could be too.

"Maybe it'll bore you but I do like to visit the Louvre! "

"Why didn't you say so? come on! "

"Wait now? "

"Yes now... "

She changed quite fast and was ready. He never ran out of style. He wore a black leather jacket and white pants like in his the Goblin king regalia but it was more human fashioned. He wasn't wearing the tight pants which made her happy because she didn't want attention from the public about what his wearing others may thought well he's a sucker if he'll wear that.

"Darling are you ready? "

"Yeah I'm coming down now."

"Wow!... "  he hang his mouth open in amazement.

"What? I look hot! "

She made a sexy cop look which made him laughed. She was wearing black tight pants made of leather and black jacket with a line strip of leather. Hair all loose with shades and red lipstick. She thought about following his sense of fashion and be a little bit mature and her Queenly appearance in battle.

"Did you peek at me while I change?  It's very naughty you know

"Did you peek at me while I change?  It's very naughty you know. " he snickered.

"No!.. I notice your wardrobe are mostly flashy... "

"Flashy? "

"Black, gold, white, stylish, sexy, dangerous, hot, formal, attractive, perfect, lines.. Do I need to tell more? "

"No I think I get it but really wow! It really suits you though you look more dangerous now like a hot spy! " he put his hands at her shoulders and whistle to himself. He wasn't expecting his wife to be this this hot!