Nice to meet you too!

YOUR POV

(Y/N), Legolas and Sylvia had a great chat, as both cuddles sometimes.

"It's great that both of you are together bow. Sealing the deal! "

I winked which they laughed and Sylvia shown me the ring.

"It's beautiful just like the last time I saw. I wonder how long since I've wore that ring? "

"Wait what? " legolas widen he eyes he couldn't believe it.

"I made the ring dork!  Plus your great great grandmother has the same size as mine but the ring adjusts for the new Queen to wear. Time skipping and visiting just checking okay." Legolas sighed and was relief.

"Oh.....  It's beautiful (Y/N)!" Said Sylvia who adorned the ring.

"Thanks that's what the past queen did told me. But I did rejected countless proposals too Legolas consider your great great uncle then cousin from the I forgot what was his name? "

"Oh please stop.... " it was true even thought I disguised myself, men just seem to be attracted to me and I always avoid that with memory stealing which is kinda easy okay. It's easy to removed than rejected them. Seeing those awkward moments and sad faces kills me especially Jareth's, I even wished I died that moment.

"Okay it was just a joke but it's is true and I removed his feelings for me not memories it's too risky and it's needed for the right future to come."

"I taken presume that you already knew me back then your Highness? " asked Sylvia.

"Oh yes you we're quite an adorable little elf. I often sometimes disguise as a servant named Estel..... "

Sylvia widen her green olive eyes and looked at me. She was speechless and tears when down on her cheeks. She bowed down and sob at my feet. I knew this was expected.

"Sylvia my child don't cry. It's alright."

Well this is weird for me a young Queen but I'm more older, mature and wiser than the oldest kings and queens that existed because I can control time like Jareth only us both can do that kind of power.

"Mother I've missed you.... I'm sorry.. "

"Sylvia?  Why are you sorry about you've been a good child. It broke my heart to leave such a sweet child but I have other things to tend too... "

I sat down at the green grass with her and rubbed her back. Legolas was watching me comfort her. He knew I was the old servant in disguise and raised Sylvia. Estel was my name it means Hope in elf tongue. Thandruil knew nothing about this in truth Estel never existed until Sylvia was brought in the castle I used magic and inserted to everyone's mind that I worked in the place for a very long time.

"Is that why you always send me gifts and treats in my room? "

"Why of course you're like my daughter as I've told before also I have raised countless children too. Which makes me somehow weird for looking young and thinking one inspite I'm already millions of age."

She laughed off and I kissed her cheeks. Legolas help her stand and wiped her tears. It was a happy reunion and it pains me to know she's actually one the children I have helped and raised and the only one that I have ever told about who I really am. We sat back to our comfy chairs and continued our chat.

"Now that's taken care of.... "

"Sylvia, Legolas do you wanna meet my fiance or he's the ---..."

"The Goblin King! " said Sylvia.

"You know he ummm forgot about me? "

"Legolas was a total talker...  At dinner and often slips information... "