Weird Proposal

Jareth's POV

I knew she didn't mean it but I have to do what she asked. I couldn't help it but be mad about myself. Me being the goblin king now she will hate me and banned me forever in her life. She'll clearly stop looking for me. Avoid and think of me as an imaginary friend. I was doomed to have my heart break. Especially of what she told me at the Escher room.

"You have no power over me! "

Curse those words and why was I damn nervous I ended up telling her bizzare words instead of please marry me and I'll make you happy forever you will be but no damn mouth has to make a mistake.

"Just let me rule you, fear me, love me, and I will be your slave... " Fuck myself those blasted lines that came from my mouth. Thank you Fae blood for twisting my tongue.

I already send her home with Gracie of course the child will remember all I have done with her during her captivity. She even supported me when I ask her to marry her older sister. The child was damn happy but her sister was pissed off. Curse, doom and bad luck I shut myself at my castle after sending them back. I'll never show my bird face to her I'm sure she'll kill me or be traumatized of everything that had happen. She will forget about me like I was nothing it was for the best.

YOUR POV

I was shaking badly after sending Gracie to bed. She even ask me when will we come back. She said had fun with Jareth and the goblins, I knew he wouldn't hurt her. Oh heavens no or Grandmother will kill me. Oh shit, shit, shit why Jareth of all times does he have to be the Goblin king now I must avoid him literally and shut him out not that I'm afraid of him it was because I was afraid of myself hurting him.

I have grow up with constant monitoring of my grandmother and parents I never have decided anything for once in my life. Surely grandmother will be please about him but now is the worst timing the enemies have already take note on my family background.

Gracie may not be any royalty, she may be half maker from her father but she is also plan C if anything happens to me and if anything happens to her I'll surely blame myself. If Jareth knew anything about this whole story of my life surely he'll marry me off and protect me, knowing his character and as a fae they are possessive but I couldn't afford to lost him. I lost so many.

I quickly change my clothes and dumb salt almost everywhere at the house then cast a barrier to seal us shut from the storm and from Jareth's crystals.

I was on my normal clothes but my form became more mature and grown up I was using my true form. The makers, my hair grew long almost touching the ground, my blue bell eyes we're glowing and my skin was like smooth white silk, lips red as blood. I touched Gracie's sleeping forehead and cast my spell. My fingertips glowed in bright light.

"Child of my own or may be not.

I erase and take thou sweet memories of the night.

I have conquer your mind to steal this memory which will may you cry or smile.

To take back your gain you must first have pain then you'll have your prize......"

After the spell I removed every peach or anything that make me thing of him. I wasn't worth it, I was cursed to be alone, I hurt everyone like I did with Lisa's life.

George was gone so was my real parents, my grandfather also died of protecting me. I hid everything that Jareth gave to me which we're all almost countless jewelries. I open up a little portal to the other side of the underground. I owned a little patch of land disguising as an elf.

I went inside the little cottage and buried all in the ground then sealed the vault shut. Only I can open it. Going back Gracie was home I sighed. I cover off my tracks and the scent of the Goblin Kings metallic scent of magic with my own. Surely I can make a excuse that I was cleaning the house with magic. Erasing Gracie's memory about her adventure will save me from Grandma's scolding and deadly punishment. Of course Lisa and Frank will never know any of this. It was already morning when I notice the paper boy hit out door with his delivery.