Well it begins

"Mmmmhmmm.... precious... what are you doing? " asked David or Jareth. Waking up from his short slumber in the plane, utterly bored since his Queen fell asleep first he too followed but was startled from his nap hearing his wife mumbling about him.

"Why do you look so good in every pic? Even in sleeping!" She was swiping her screen and a bit jealous.

"You took photos of me? " he purred.

"Yeah ....um...in secret... Are you mad? "

"No... Why would I be? Come on I wanna see myself! "

"You look yourself in your crystals or mirrors. Surely you knew! "

"I still wanna see... Do you want me to force you.. Darling.. " he said seductively and whispered hungrily in her ear.

"Just the normal David voice please... " she pushed his nose gently as he smirked and stopped.

She gave him her phone and show up some photos she took during their times in France.

"Well I am a king! I should dress and look prepared as I'll ever be! But wait I never notice you took photos of me

"Well I am a king! I should dress and look prepared as I'll ever be! But wait I never notice you took photos of me...you're quite talented in hiding..like a spy!"

She does know how to his herself even without magic and salt she wasn't train all lady and poise all day...

"Yeah.. So you're going to force me to wear tight corset dresses and bustles?... "

"It depends if you want too? How bout tight skinny black suits then? "

"I would rather have a tight corset suffocating me.. "

"How bout my arms suffocating you tightly? " he wrap his arms around her, cuddling and constantly kissing her neck as she squirmed and laughed.

"No no no... Jareth! Someone will see us!"

"We're on first class... " he teased as she rolled her eyes.

"Well I care! Geez... They'll hear us..too. "

"I could change that.. "

"No magic!.. "

"I'm the Goblin King! I should do as I please! "