The Labyrinth

Your POV

Two years have already pass, I'm still the same average and chubby girl since my high school years.

Oh yes, the boring and horrify friendless years of high school except a few strange ones. I didn't even go to prom, I never told my mother and I just magically erase the thought of prom at her mind.

Grandma and God father wouldn't understand but they did thought it was like the coming of age ball.

I didn't tell anything about this to Jareth I was afraid he'll kidnap me seeing me in a pretty dress. There was one time in my Aunts wedding I was the one of the bridesmaids and the time he saw me he wouldn't take his eyes and head off of me. He even followed me to the venue which was like a eight hour drive. I even tried to spy him with magic but I'm always block off and I hated it.

I was now playing with my sister, it's already been two years since Grandma came with us to live and secretly train me. As a maker we learn fast but it takes time to control ourselves.

Mom was out tonight and it is Dad's death anniversary. We did visit his grave in the morning and brought him flowers with our prayer.

My mother was happy with Mr. Frank my principal. He even made us call him Dad when it's only us he told us to make it official after marrying my mother. Which they are already now. He was a good man and Lisa loved her like he did. I didn't want to spoil her happiness. It wasn't my life and I shouldn't bother her happiness when George died she was devastated and heartbroken. All she was work and work until her eyes fell shut. Now she has a reason to live now, it wouldn't be a lonely widows life, it was now back on track.

The storm was still brewing outside the darkness of night, Mom and my so on called Dad informed us about coming home late. I could see Gracie was afraid of the loud roars of thunder and the strikes of lighting made her duck and cover her ears.

"(Y/N) I'm scare please tell me a story..."

"Oh okay what kind of story? "

"The Goblin King! "

"Are you serious? In the middle of the night,and when there's is a storm? "

"Yes I am, it's the perfect setting! "

A loud thunder made my sister yelp and run forwards me from the sofa bed.

"Pretty please! Please please please....." She begged with puppy eyes and a huge smile then pout her lips.

"Okay your using cutie pie madness again! "

I made her sit in the best seat in the house in front of me where I took the new wash laundry or the black curtain and made it like a cape with another colorful one around my waist.

"Once there was a Mighty Goblin King who rule over the labyrinth a maze filled with riddles, games, tricks and magic to test the wishers capability! "

I didn't wear the colorful curtain yet just the black as I acted like I was the Goblin King. Gracie giggle form my melodramatic and off performance. Of course I was trained by my grandmother on how to disguise or act or change and be another person in disguise.

"Then there was a princess which the Goblin King was madly in love and he wanted to do everything she desires but no one knew she was a slave of her stepmother's wickedness. The princess was force to watch over her little brother with her rage and pain of all she encounter from the wicked queen she made a wish! "

"What did she wish? "

"I don't know what was the line but I'll give it a try! "

"Just tell me the already! "