Strange

Hello guys if the internet is Kind enough to publish my stories for you cause it's been a week and I've already made five chapters just to occupy my mind just because I felt used by my own crush😑😒

Five chapters for you my beloved readers! 

As an apology too.

NORMAL POV
The Goblin king summoned a crystal at his hand but none. He couldn't see anything, with continuous summoning and breaking of crystal balls it can't be done. He couldn't see her so he called his general.

"Gerry tell the men to enjoy and celebrate while I'm gone make sure the kingdom is running smoothly... " said Jareth to his general.

"Where are you going my king? " said the goblin

"I'll be out paying a visit to a dear old friend. Don't worry and oh I almost forgot don't tell anyone Lady (Y/N)  is gone and me."

"Yes sir." The general replied and salute.

After that the Goblin king swirled his cape to his owl form and flew out the window.

Meanwhile...

THIRD PERSON POV

"My master would be pleased that I have successful captured the little parasite. Of course a typical mortal hmm a pig if I call. That's all what they're capable of. I wonder what master is going to do to her anyway I hope it would be fun."

All is well ahhh I could hear my master's compliment to me and my men but alas!---
...

Little shadows in the forest are a blur as we walked the path in the forest that we took as shortcut. Then I hear a cry from my men and their steed of wolves. I yelled and fasten up the past with the mortal at my saddle all unconscious. I wouldn't fail. I guarantee I wouldn't that's when I felt something hit my head an arrow impossible! I turned my head before having in was a little man!  A dwarf! 

"Thorin Oakshield... "

THORIN'S POV

Damn trespassers thought they can make my kingdom a running shortcut just cause we're small doesn't mean we don't know how to slay them. Pweuh...despicable arrogant bastards.

It was kinda hard distinguishing them but I can say they aren't muspels and ghouls like we normally kill, not even orcs but they do look funny and weird anyway I don't care about them as long I can protect my land and honor I am the king! They do look like monsters but aren't-...

"Thorin! " yelled the oldest dwarf with massive white beard at the front of his chest.

Thorin walked towards the elderly dwarf.

(If you're like me who always forgets their faces 😂)

"What is it Balin? " he asked then looked at where Balin was kneeling at the ground.