Just call me David

NORMAL POV

It was now early Saturday morning. She couldn't breath normally, I mean she did meet and love the man but seeing him now was totally different. Taking the old patient out was done days ago and was now secretly ruling the Goblin kingdom now. She was so nervous about meeting him that she couldn't sleep the entire Friday night. It was also a miracle that her companion didn't come for the past days she thought maybe he was busy with his work as a Goblin king but she did spy on him. He was preparing his departure and making quick errands for his castles daily management and safety. His grandfather was now temporary being the king again while he stays with his bride which didn't make any sense why he has to stay in the mortal realm with her since he can just steal her away but he can't take things that aren't wished away and since his grandfather insisted of winning her heart but he never really has no intention of doing so but the old man was making it hard not to follow his requests.

She wore her white and flowered patterned dress with a red sweater since she was shivering. Black ebony hair hanging at her back free and a tint of red lips. Staring at her mirror, waiting at the living room. talking and scolding herself since Grandmother wasn't there.

"Alright (Y/N) we can do this!"

"Everything is alright I mean taking away his memories was the dumb and stupidest plan that you, the queen act!! "

"He's never going to love me! He'll hate me.... Loathe me..... Kill me.... The kingdom is doom.... All will perished...."

Knock knock.....

'"FUGDE!!!......."

'He came too early I wasn't ready ummm I'm not ready oh god why..... ' her mind scream in rage as she walk towards the door to open it. She opens the door, shivering in fear but why does she have to fear him. She did kill huge monsters more dangerous than him. Maybe this was one of his lines. 'Just let me rule you, fear me, do as I say, love me and I will be your slave.'

'No no no he has no power over me... But it was weird but to think he said it. '

Breathing in and out, calming down and opened the door to find someone who wasn't suppose to be here.

"Legolas! " he was wearing a green jacket and ripped pants like a normal charming man about in his mid-twenties. His hair wasn't blond and braided like always it was a curly oaks color or brunette. While his blue eyes are now brown. Makers always have blue eyes but he can change colors and appearance and uses his makers powers since his mother gave him bliss it was something that the female makers gave guarantee for their male offspring can have and use, but it needs approval of the queen which Grandmother highly recommended that time.

"Morning cousin! " he grinned.

"What are you doing here? " she was surprised.

"Need guidance and tips. May I have your time? "

"Yeah he isn't in here yet. "

"Thank God I'm not stuck in your heels"

"Dorky elf" he laughed and she let him enter.

YOUR POV

I was dress up waiting, shaking and waiting for Jareth to come and pick me up to a venue or his house in here or God father's but instead I have an unexpected guest in my house.

"What brought the leafman here in my house eh? " I don't know but that was like the epic movie the mortals done except they're little and not elves.

"Girl courting problems. I've been having it hard since----"

" King of Mirkwood doesn't agree? "

"Yeah... " he slouch his back and sighed mad.

"I have same problems too you know I can't babble Jareth's parents like hey I'm the Queen, your God actually please love me and accept me as your daughter in law! "