All in good hands

"(Y/N)... (Y/N) precious... Darling it's time to wake up.... " said Jareth all dress up as David since they got a plane to catch wouldn't wanna miss it but he can reorder time. He wore a white suit and hat, all the things they pack were ready since he is now free to use magic not scaring his wife away.

"Just a couple more minutes....  No no no not the kraken... Gracie come back this instant! The borders will be protected as long the fire doesn't die... Then as for the Merman's the sacred white fish will die. Treasure them well..."

"Precious what on earth are you bubbling about? "

"There's a boot in the krakens mouth!!!" She bolted up with hair all over.

"I think you need to relax more, you've been having dejavu lately.. What's with fire,sacred fish,kraken and pixies? Seems like you're having a meeting with a magical council..."

"Umm... What council?.. All must be mixing in my head Remember we ate squid last night then... Pixies were the theme in the nearby park from here then maybe sacred fish from the movie avatar and fire from Olympian Greek mythology???... I wear boots also you..."

"Yeah it does correlate... I wish I could evade those dreams of yours but you're always blocking me... "

"That's because you have no power over me!.. "

"Someones being cocky!  I'll tickle you to death! "

"No no no!  Not nowhahaha. I'm going to pee!  Hahaga.. Haha..!! "

She laughed awkwardly and bit her lip wanting to slapped herself talking those about what happen right after she fell asleep on Jareth's chest after a long battle in bed.

"Stop it it!  Oh my God hahahaha my head hurts! " she hit his chest and shoulder, holding her bladder.

"Okay okay don't hit me so hard also honey we have a plane to catch! "

"I'll change, change but bath first...  No disturbances I'm having a relaxation one but fast... My head is killing me... "

"Here's your pills precious.. "

With a wave of his hand a pill and a glass of water appeared as he rubbed her back after drinking it. Seems like she was really tired again....

"I'll turn back time okay... "

"No just let it stroll... I'll take my bath.. I need it..  Just help me in the tub."

He obeyed her wishes and put her there then leave. He was worried again and sadness marks his eyes.

"Call me if you need anything precious..  You're vulnerable like China in my hands... "

"No singing... I'm sorry please just close the door... "

*what happen in her sleep*

A meeting was immediately called upon between two rising threats between the water and fire realm discussing their lands being somehow winning battle with their lands being wet or hot. Then what interested her was the Queen of Pixies emergency call up for the news of Lisa's soul being traced. She was the Goddess of Dreams so she can communicate with her sleep, the makers realm is a dream world, it is free and a dream. As long someone dreams there is makers realm even with darkness spreading they can still manage the dream world as for Jareth he is the God of Wishes and one of the first Faes to have that kind of title. With her husband all asleep she can slipped into her world through her mind and meet up with her council. Only five we're summoned tonight. She wore a white cloak and dress with gold at the shoulders and chest then a white veil and masked to cover her face adorned with gold and diamonds.