The Makers

Author's note:
******************************

Please know that this was the first cover photo but it wasn't that appealing or great so I changed it

************************

Martha's POV

I could sense danger of dark magic is near to swallow our last hope of survival.

Our kind was nearly weep out luckily I have managed to save one of my grandchildren with a couple of my people. We were outnumbered, weakened and tired of the endless invasion and sudden strike of our once alliance of peace and prosperity, friends have turn their backs against us.

My long curls of blonde hair is now nearly white almost silver. I could feel my body getting weaker as I age. Wrinkles now appear at my once young face my blue eyes are now dull while my lips needs chapsticks to keep them moisturize even though I was on a healthy diet of an old woman.

Immortal I may be, powerful and one of the elders but I was running out of time I knew this day would come. My kind we're powerful demi-gods, immortals and dangerous but we choose to create and live in peace along the others but there was a catch the more we use our powers the less our life we come to an end. Greater and superiors of Faes but act like humans. We age rapidly by using of great amounts of our power that was our curse.

The Mother made to sure to balance everything that everyone has power, strength and weakness. That was love for if our kind love other more than themselves and love them back unconditionally then the curse will Ward off a little making both impenetrable.

We we're called the makers. The Creators and breathier of life all that lives and breath is what was created. Sharing and collaboration with each other to make the world a better place.

Long ago the first makers was the children of our beloved lady. The mother of all makers. She was a pure light of magic that came from the suns drop, who transformed her form into a living body that can lived on the lands, water, air and fire. A line of long curls of golden hair or pale blue if night time as fair and white skin or light blue as the sky like a reflection of sky and water that was covered by a long flowing dress made from stars the gleams at every move she makes. Blue eyes from star light bright as a blue flame ignites within.