The Lady of Faith

ELERRIAN'S POV

I was now currently making progress of healing wounded soldiers. They we're in a lot of pain, some already knew me from previous unlucky encounters and some are asking me out which was hard to get away with. I tried not caught many attention and being a maker was hard since we we're like crazily perfect and demi-gods. It was hard not seducing or charming but we weren't really unlike the fae and merpeople. I haven't seen the King all day and I was pissed off about this damn offer. To think that I have saved his life countless times and he didn't know because he was bloody unconscious the whole time, I was healing his deep cuts. Such a troublemaker. How will I ever managed go leave now.

THANDRUIL'S POV

Finally I have captured the renowned roaming Healer in all Woodland realm. In my observations that girl has been a faithful servant and one of my father's member secret alliance of protecting the lady of faith. If I can make her follow and adore me maybe she'll present me to our maker. If I can capture the lady's heart then I can become stronger and my kingdom will flourished and be more than the Fae Realm.

NORMAL POV

Days went by and two elves have continue on their daily doings each day as he always fails to capture and earned her trust, he still didn't gave up until she have notice that he was pushy and eager to find and capture the Maker by using her a bait when it was her all the time. There we're times when he would open up to her not as a king but as her friend. She found out that he was trying to gain her trust in order to find out who and where their maker is but she stood firm and twist her words, he hates riddles and she knows that. That's why she left him clues of who and where the maker is but he's luck was always a step away. She became fond of the man, he wasn't all finding the maker to be his bride, he also manages his kingdom well and strong. He may be cold to others but not to his friends which she is one now. They weren't in love but they both worry and care about each other. Until war came up and the King has to support and help his neighboring friend the Dwarves to fight off an invasion of orcs and to slay a dragon named Smaug who was now residing on one of the deceased Dwarf King's, Castle and now the next crowned prince was now the reigning king. The beast was terrifying and immortal who loves gold and jewels beyond compare which the castle he has invade was full of it. Elerrian follows her king to battle but she was in the safe zone along her servants and fellow healers waiting for their king and his men to return safe or wounded or worst drop dead. As the Lady of Faith she slips in battle in disguise as a sorceress along the other wizards, Elvens, Dwarves and few Fae supporters. The battle shook the earth it was fearless and blood have marked that day. Smaug has definitely burned his name to the Elven Kingdom for he almost killed Thandruil but before he was burned completely, Elerrian came not as a healer nor sorceress but in her maker's form. With his form laying in his own pool of blood helplessly as flames has burned his flesh even with his healing quick abilities than human his body couldn't sustain it. The Healer couldn't bare to see her friend die in flames left to die without thought she made a barrier against the flames from her form melted away like water and light blinded the area.