Now you know (LAST CHAPTER)

Merry Christmas my dear Readers!  Here's my present for you! Hehehe😅😂😍😍😆😇😉😊 thank you for sticking by until the end...

****************

****************

GRACIE'S POV

"What do you mean, you know? "

He chuckled and black smoke  changing the appearance and figure of the being I once hugged. Slowly I backed away in fear and see a beautiful woman in black and gold looked at me with piercing and vile gold eyes that scares me most than my mother has.

She walked slowly to me like a graceful tiger preying at her lowly meal

She walked slowly to me like a graceful tiger preying at her lowly meal. I was frightened and shaking up badly but I stood up at my ground.

She touched my cheek and played her hand at a strand of my hair.

Before she can tell me anything the doors bolted open with Grandfather in shock.

"Julia! " he yelled, breathing heavily to believe what he saw.

I was disgusted of her touching me. Her aura was awfully dreadful black and dark.

"Say hello to your mother for me won't you? " she grinned then kissed my cheek. Right after that she whirled around the room of black ravens and flew outside the window.

My fear consumed me as I fell on the floor in exhaustion of keeping myself from fainting over her strong persuasion of making me bow to her tremendous powers.

Luckily Grandfather caught me in time and Father or Jareth over to me and asked me if she didn't hurt me and I told him, she didn't have the time.

He swipe away my tears slowly forming in my eyes.

"Gracie, may I ask the witch's name who raised you? "

"It was mother, Lisa she was a black witch named Salira and I don't want to go back to her! " I cried as he held me closer.

"Grandfather how is Julia related to any of this? " he asked to his Grandfather as I looked down and not a word was said by me.

"I.. I... They may be working together.. " that was all he could said.