Give it a try!

Your POV

I finally manage to pull myself at dawn. I couldn't remember a thing just all papers, meetings, gatherings, healing, just random queen stress stuff when there's a war. Luckily God Father and Legolas have help and trained me to become a hell amazing deadly, lethal, killing, weapon. Whoa I'm thinking too much now, I should act as a lady but the damn war and assassination are suffocating me. I went outside my room to find my God father awake already maybe someone is coming over but thus is like a safe haven only he and Legolas could come. Wait other than that he looked worried, oh no it's something to do with Jareth.

"Advisor what seems to be in a problem? " I curiously asked him with large eyes Even though not large enough since I was still restless.

"The plan is in motion Milady, though I need to talk about Jareth about this..."

"He came last night? " I was asleep and still I didn't notice his presence.

"He was serious pissed off learning his memories are took from him, no one could even touch his hair when he's awake or asleep."

"What did both of you talk about? "

"He isn't still sure about marrying you as a mortal but I told him to disguise as my grandson,  a human and marry you for court and financial reasons in the family so I'll have rights about Martha's bank account to secure it for you in this realm. Of all the things she wouldn't forget she forgot to make a last will! "

"Being a bloody Queen is dumb luck!  Is there something else? "

"We'll try our best to make him remember but act  like your everyday normal human life but in struggles."

"Of course we need to or he'll end up killing us."

"I take our chances milady."

YOUR POV

Morning arrived quickly I have to act all lost and sad which I forgot to since I've been busy doing my duties as a Queen. I rarely spy and check on Lisa's body in my crystal. I sighed and change clothes pretending I'm going to school now which I've been absent for two weeks but not entirely.

My doll is now laying at my bed which shrunk down later into a small figure doll. I later place it in my glass  box which she is originally placed at like a small mini version of me. I grabbed my bag and hope school wouldn't be so cruel right now which I just barely survive being a Queen.

NORMAL POV

As the young Queen tends her normal human ways her Advisor and future husband were not so much pleased with the idea of marrying a mortal.

"Jareth I know you're being stress out forgetting everything but I can assure you she's a sweet and totally innocent girl... " his Grandfather was trying to convince his own grandson. Hoping he'll be persuaded.

"Why can't you just disguise like me and marry the dumb mortal! "

"I'm her Godfather and she'll be looking for me if I just disappear." This was going to be a tricky one.

"Then hire another fae! " he yelled.

"Jareth do you want to know about her?  She needs support and help right now. Please understand. You can't be that cruel considering you did propose to her a week ago." Said Grandfather.

"Fine!  Let's have it your way but I want a divorce right after her Grandmother's papers are done! "

"Oh yes I almost forgot you wouldn't tell her being the goblin king right now. She'll freak out or something the girls in distress and hurt to much. It'll be luck she'll trust you." The old man smiled.