Unknown Bride?

Jareth's POV

Finally the goblins have captured the little rascals not for the beast to be called little. They have to cover the damn mouth or rocks will destroy my castle grounds. The dwarf was persistent but thankfully the Knight follows my orders.

"Milord the traitors have arrived! " yelled Gerry.

"Let them in! " I sat down my chair like every time I deal with my subjects, carefree and ruthless.

"Your majesty what can we be assistance of? "
Asked Sir Didymus.

"Tell me more about this mortal? I want details now!"

"What???  Clearly your Highness didn't you spend more time on the mortal in her realm? " asked Hoggle who was a bit surprise. They know they're king has been madly in love with a mortal for the past thirteen years. Did he forget her?

"Tell me everything you know now!  Or the three of you are straight in the bog!"

Normal POV

They trio nodded and tell him everything he has to know.

He couldn't find her in the human realm even if he did the job to himself besides his goblins.

There was no girl with silky black hair who always bunned it, nor have an innocent smile nor he find Gracie the sister he once abducted nor anything.

It was almost she was hiding, did she know he was looking for her. There are a lot of girls with black hair and dazzling blue eyes but she stood from them all.

She solved the labyrinth in eleven hours which he subtracted two hours from her and even escaped his gripped. Why did he forget about her?  The girl why was she so special to him? Is there a connection?  Not a single fragment of memory even her name it was the first time he heard of it.

It was a common name in the human realm. Something is fishy, did she take it or did someone else took it? 

Right after the three creatures told him everything. He learn that he constantly sees the girl and sometimes left the kingdom unattended for her.

She was smart, strong, accurate, kind and cute. That's what she was, she wasn't fair even though she was if she was in her maker form which they never knew. Always alone but seeks conform in an owl which was him in disguise.

"That's all we have your majesty nothing more."

"Hmmm... Should I bog you or lock up in the dungeon? "

"Please milord we won't do it again! "

"Hump I'm in my worst days now maybe the bog? "

The three helpless creatures begged his mercy telling him all was true none was a lie. He continuously tapped his riding crop in his boot then stopped.

"I'm being generous right now.......so you may take your leave! Out now!"

"Yes your grace thank you!"

The three we're free. All we're nervous of their kings wrath. Ludo's iron mask has magically disappear so as the hand cuffs the bind them together.

"This isn't good. We hope the king finds her in time! " said Hoggle in an annoyed tone.

"Somethings wrong  my friend, Sir Hoggle it seems the king has forgotten about our lady! " said Didymus

"Ya got that right! "

" Ludo miss (Y/N)"

"We too ludo let's hope the king wouldn't be cruel.. "

"Ha cruel alright before (Y/N)  there was nothing but a merciless, heartless, cold hearted king! "