2. Blackmailed By Want

Double update. Was a single chapter but was a bit long.

Enjoy!!

Cassidy Clarke POV

I walked towards the door and opened it. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen to which I saw something that made me want to retch up whatever was in my empty stomach. Aspen who was in a bright pink thong and matching push up bra was sitting on the counter top - with her back to me, I saw her butt with the vanishing pink of the string - while a tall guy with jet black hair was leaning down into her thighs - sucking. - I would describe him more for you if he wasn't buried between Aspen's legs. - dear God I have been scared for life. - now I'm not a prude nor a virgin but this was most certainly not the thing I wanted to see on a Saturday - okay ANY - time or day of the week. I gag at the sight. Aspen and her boy toy froze shifting their gaze to me. The guy rose and I got a better look at him, he was shirtless, showing off his abs and his biceps, he wore a pair of black sweatpants. His face was dominate by his eyes, which were a deep blue, his eyes sat nicely in his face, his jaw was agape and he was wide eyed as he shifted his gaze between myself and Aspen.

"I think I'm still drunk, because I'm seeing two." he states.

"what the fuck are you doing here!?" Aspen hisses at me.

"okay, 1. I live here, the same as you I might add. 2. I was. - 'was' being the operative word- coming down to get food, but I seemed to have lost my appetite." I state wrinkling my eyes and nose up in disgust at the image that was now burned into my brain.

Curses for having a photographic memory.

"get the fuck out Cassidy, I'm busy." she states, her voice made up of nothing but disgust and hostility.

"Cassidy? Can you tell me what's going on Aspen?" her BT - (boy toy) - asks.

"that vile thing, with the shitty attitude is my twin sister." I state as I hear Aspen gasp in anger at me.

"watch it!"she hisses.

"twin?" he asks. "I've been fucking you for a while and I never knew you had a twin." he states matter-of-factly and I roll my eyes.

"because she isn't important." Aspen states quickly. I roll my eyes again.

"actually you know what?, after dealing with your attitude just now I am actually so hungry!" I huff amused at the glare she was sending my way. I walk further into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "make us something!" she demands, while the guy stands there shocked at her attitude towards me. - it's okay, I've dealt with it my whole life! - "make it yourself." I state as I grabbed the eggs and bacon from the fridge and placed them on the counter - which I thoroughly scrubbed beforehand. "how's James?" she asks and I freeze. I look up from the food I was preparing to see a smug smirk on her lips. I bit the inside of my cheek. "do you want pancakes as well?" I ask, through clenched teeth. Now I suppose you're wondering why I'm going along with her demands after she said that name. Well that name happened to be the guy I had been going out with the last few weeks, it wasn't official, but she threatened to sleep with him every chance she got to keep me in line. And as much as I hated to say it, but it worked. I really liked James and she was only a step away from sleeping with him and taking him from me. "Kyle babe, do you want pancakes too?" Aspen asks so sweetly it was sickening. "uh sure babe, why don't you go have that shower and get ready, I've got a couple of calls to do before we head out to meet the others." he says eyeing me as I grabbed the flour and other ingredients from the pantry for the pancakes. "okay babe." she says as she pecks him on the lips and slid off the bench giving me a nasty look as she walked out.

I continued to cook in silence. Kyle was staring at me intently. I huff in annoyance at the stare that was burning a hole in the side of my head. I abruptly looked up at him and asked. "don't you have some phone calls to do or something?" I ask annoyance laced in my words. "no. I don't. What I want to know is why I didn't know you existed." he states sternly crossing his arms over his - now t-shirt - covered chest. I stare at him before rolling my eyes. "it's really none of your business now is it?" I ask sarcastically. He gave me 'the look' I rolled my eyes again. "let's just say we don't get along." I state as I placed the plate of pancakes on the counter and went on to cook the eggs and bacon.

"don't get along?" he asks.

"mmmm..." I hum as I flipped the eggs.

"babe-" I turned around to see Aspen make her way into the kitchen in a tight pink mini skirt and white crop top. Her heels clicking on the tiles floor. She pecks his lips and put her hand on his chest. I rolled my eyes and placed the bacon and eggs on a plate. "good, now get out." she states as she snatches the plates away and towards Kyle. I rolled my eyes again and walked out of the kitchen with a complete loss of appetite. I saw Kyle sparing me a quick glance as Aspen placed a fork full of pancakes into his mouth. I made my way back up stairs and into my room. I huffed in annoyance. And walked towards my walk in closet. I grabbed a pair of high waisted three quarter leggings and a blue crop top and a black sweater. I threw it all on and brushed a hand through my slightly knotting hair before putting it into a messing bun as my phone went off. I picked it up and smiled at the screen.

James 😏
You want to go out tonight to Anthony's?

Anthony's was the small diner we met at some three weeks ago. We talked everyday and he was great. He didn't know about the whole Aspen thing and I intended to keep it that way till we were closer.

Me
Sure. How's 8?

James 😏
Sounds good. Will meet you there. 😘

I laughed at his choose of emoji. I grabbed a pair of ankle boots and slipped on a pair of socks and then slipped on the boots. I heard a car start and walked towards my window and saw Aspen and Kyle drive off down the winding driveway.

If you were wondering, we lived in New York. The house - 'masion' was in a large community. Filled with pompous and bratty spoilt idiotic bitches and playboys.

I check the time to see it was 6:30pm and it took roughly forty minutes to get to Anthony's. So I thought it was best to leave now. I grabbed my bag and car keys and locked the house behind me and made my way down to my black Audi. I slipped into the driver's seat and made my way to Anthony's.

A/n hello my lovelies. The story will pick up a in a couple of chapters. Just setting the scene and storyline.

Vote /like /comment etc

Till next time

Xx