12. Sexy Leather-Jacket Wearing Genius

Cassidy Clarke POV

I followed closely behind Drew and Archer, as I wasn't sure if I remembered the way back...

Silence...

But not the 'bad' kind. After the hours of talking with Drew I didn't feel as scared as I was previously.

It could also have been because that I was able to check him out a lot... But hey what can you do but enjoy it right...

We finally got to a familiar hallway.

"I'm gonna have a shower and get dressed." I say as Drew and Archer moved to the side to let me pass.

"alright, head to the kitchen afterwards." Archer replied as I shut my door.

******

After a quick shower I threw on a pair of underwear - yes a thong - and then slipped on the corset crop top which ended just above my bellybutton. Followed by the red highwaisted jeans, that clung to my curves then slipping on a pair of socks and slipped on my heeled ankle boots I wore last night.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror and saw myself. Not Aspen but myself, these clothes would be what I would wear and not her...

I walked into the closet to attempt to find some sort of jacket.

Do you have those moments where you see something and you have to do a double take?

I rummaged for a while till I found a black cropped leather jacket with Rose embroidery over it.

This looks so familiar...

I pulled it out and saw that it was mine after she burned all my clothes I thought it was gone.

I could tell it was mine by the embroidery stitching - that I did - myself.

The asshat stole it...

I grit my teeth. My favourite jacket I thought was gone forever is alive and smells like cheap perfume. Eww...

I walked out of the closet and into the bedroom, I opened the door and walked down the hall, till I came to a room.

One of them must have some nice guy smell stuff...

I opened the door and walked in till I was standing infront of the bed. The whole room was immaculate and clean. The bed was perfectly made with the corners tucked in. Military-style...Must be Drew's room...?

"do you need something?" a voice stated behind me.

"fucking shit." I say as I jumped at the voice, I turned around. My eyes go wide and take in his shirtless torso and down to the towel around his waist - perhaps a bit too low seeing as I could see his v-line. I bit my lip

Damn...

Fall towel fall...

Drew chuckles. "I can let it go you know?" he says as my eyes darted back up to his.

Shit. Play it cool...

"what?" I ask innocently clearing my thoat. Even though I just realised I said that outloud...

Played it cool.

He chuckles again. "do you need something?" he asks slowly eyeing my body subtly.

Apparently not so subtle seeing as I caught it...

"yeah, do you have some deodorant? Preferably anything that doesn't smell like my slutty psycho sister?" I ask suppressing a grin, and forcing my eyes to remain on his.

He laughs this time. And walked towards his bathroom.

Nice muscular back... Oohh and more tattoos...

Yummy...

I swear I'm not a sex fiend. I promise.

"here." he comes back and throws me a can of lynx deodorant.

"thanks." I say as I turned on my heels and walked out of his room, closing the door carefully.

I really need to have sex...

I walked back into my room and sprayed the jacket before shrugging it on.

I quickly give myself a once over in the mirror before walking into the kitchen.

Drew - who to my distain was now dressed - was leaning up against the bench sipping what I would assume was coffee, Grant - who looked like it didn't sleep a wink - due to the dark circles under his eyes - had his laptop open on the dining table as he picked up pieces of bacon and eating them before tapping away at his computer. Archer was scoffing down as much food as he could, Ethan was sitting down next to Archer making disgusted looks as he - slowly - ate his breakfast. Leon was at the head of the table reading a newspaper, while sipping a cup.

As I walked into the room, everyone fell silent. - you could probably hear a pin drop. - I walked towards Drew who held out a cup of steaming liquid.

"thanks." I say as I grasp it in my hands before turning around to look at Leon. He looked me up and down swiftly before going back to the paper. Archer and Ethan turned around in their seats. Ethan sent me a small smile while Archer had a huge - almost sinister - grin on his face. He stood up and walked over to where I was leaning on the counter near Drew.

Throwing an arm around my shoulder he stated. "well, would you look at that, - a sexy Leather-Jacket Wearing Genius." he laughs. I shake my head and stepped to the left and his arm fell from my shoulder.

"thanks... I think..." I murmur loud enough for everyone to hear.

"so what are you doing today?" I ask as I turn to look at Leon.

"Grant and I will stay here and organise your alias, while Archer, Ethan and Drew will take you shopping" he states. I nod in response as I finish my coffee.

"alright, let's get going." Ethan states.

We all start walking toward the door as Archer then screams "shotgun!" in my ear before stealing Ethan's keys and sprinting to the garage.

I thought these guys were supposed to be hard assed Thieves...

"