36. Let Me Help You With That

A/n hello my lovelies! welcome back! 

onward to action!

Cassidy Clarke POV

After Leon and I stumbled out of that precariously yet thankful-to-be-there closet we manoeuvred our way down the hall. I was watching my tablet which had the maps of the compound on it, the heat signatures were further away from us and I was also able to put the camera on a loop thus making us invisible to their technology.

"Alright, we need to take the next two lefts and then going down the stairs and we should make it to where they're holding the others," I state as we walked down the hall, Leon had his gun drawn and stalked his way down the hall beside me.

"Alright, let's go then." was his reply. 

He really is an asshole of few words.

------------------------

"Alright, we should be near their cell no-" I was cut off by a voice

"would you look at that, we didn't even have to call, you came straight to us." Someone Chuckled behind us. both Leon and I spun around, I pulled my gun from my waistband as I slipped the tablet into my pocket.

we were face-to-face with a group of kyle's men. I personally didn't recognise any of them but sneaking a look to Leon, he seemed to know some of them.

"You Fucking Bastard Slater." Leon hissed at the man who had addressed us.

clicking the safety of my nine-millimetre handgun off in my grip I gritted my teeth. 

"Ah, Leon, as aggressive as always" Slater laughed.

Leon hissed into his teeth in anger. in my mind, I could only assume that Leon was wanting to kill all of these men, but my mind went to Drew was bleeding out on the floor. I looked to Leon's body and saw his flash-bangs attached to a sheath around his body.

Boom Boom Firepower bitches!

"As much as I love this stalemate, we are kinda busy, so..." I laughed as I grabbed a flashbang off Leon's sheath and pulled the pin and threw it in their direction, grabbing Leon's arm and hauling him in the other direction.

*Bang!*

At least I know it worked, but so did everyone else.

"I was going to do that." Leon basically whined.

"get them!!" I heard Slater Yell through coughing. 

An alarm began blaring - well, if they didn't know we were here before, they certainly know now. The pounding of feet was gaining on us.

Drew Garrett POV

Cold. I felt so cold, my body shivered against the cold along with the blood loss. Ethan and Archer were constantly attempting to keep me awake but i was so tired, in and out of consciousness.

Cassidy. i wanted Cassidy. 

*Bang!*

a loud bang resonated through the compound.

"Mrrphmm!!" I squinted my eyes towards Archer and Ethan. 

the door slammed open and i saw several figures enter. 

"Mrrphmm!" Archer and Ethan yelled though their gags. Who where they talking to? I attempted to focus my eyes. Cassidy. my Cassidy. 

"Let me help you with that!' Cassidy grunted as Kyle's man hand his arm wrapped around her neck. she pulled his arm away from her before biting down hard on it causing him to scream.

Cassidy then twisted his arm around before bashing his head against the wall.

That looked like it hurt. Go babe.

Leon was on the other side dealing with two other men, including Slater.

My eyes closed, I tried to keep them open but I was so tired, and cold.

"Drew!" Who's yelling at me?

"Open your fucking eyes! D-Drew! Ugh!-" Cassidy grunted.

"-you. Fucking. Bastard. Stop. Fucking. Moving!" Cassidy sounds angry. Angry Cassidy is sexy. I want to see sexy Cassidy.

"Drew! I swear to fucking god! Say awake for me okay?!" Stop yelling at me. I want to sleep.

"Drew? Hey? Common wake up!" Cassidy hissed. I felt.her breath on my face, as she pulled the gag out of my mouth.

"Drew?! Common'" Cassidy groaned.

"Common' man, get up!" Was that Ethan?

"I swear to god Drew, If you die I'll kill you myself." Leon isn't making any sense.

A hand pressed down on my stomach and I let out a groan as I opened my eyes due to the pain.

"Hey! Hey, hey, Drew?" Cassidy's blurry figure greeted me.

"Hey!, God for fucks sake, oh thank god." She let out a sigh of relief.

"Ugh- e-easy on the hands there please" I groan as she applies pressure to the stab wound.

"Leon, give us some guns, Ethan and I can carry Drew." Archer says

After Cassidy fixed me up, Archer and Ethan pulled me up off the ground. A groan let my mouth and the pain got worse.

"Okay, we parked the van two blocks away, we need to go before they get u-" Leon was cut off.

"Not yet. You said you wanted all of them dead, but, there's something here, it's a file on their network that's encrypted."

"What? We need to leave and kill everyone on the way out." Leon stated in anger.

"No. Leon I need to do thi-"

"No we're fucking leaving, stop interupti-"

"You're a fucking child. I'm saying this fucking once Leon, Kyle specifically used an encryption that Grant doesn't have access to, which means he kept it fucking hidden from Grant. It has to be important for him to keep it hidden.-" Cassidy glared at Leon.

"-besides, the cameras show that Aspen, Kyle and Grant, are up in the control room. Which is also the only place I can access this file. The file is titled Anermo."

"That's Lucy's lastname!" Leon stated.

"It's also the last name of the Italian Crime family. Okay? Is it a good enough fucking reason to go now?!" Cassidy sassed as she grabbed her equipment and started walking towards the door.

One of the guys who lay on the floor began to wake up, and Cassidy sent a quick kick to his head knocking him unconscious again.

A/n hello my lovelies! I really like this chapter, sorry about the point of view shift but I thought it worked well. Drew is okay -sort of - and Leon seems to be learning that it's better not to question the amazing Cassidy.

Onward to more mayhem?!

Xx

Till next time.