26. Through A Twin's Eye

A/n TMIR is having some trouble, I've been having writers block something terrible, and have no real idea where the story was going so I thought I would have an Aspen POV. I figured that it would interesting to see it from her point of view.

Aspen Clarke POV

"Kyle baby, why haven't you gotten the necklace yet? We've had the plans for days now, and why the fuck hasn't your guys found Cassidy yet?!" I whine as I flick my eyes to Kyle who was laying on the bed in nothing but his boxers with pages spread out on the bed.

I turned back to my reflection and continued to apply another layer of foundation.

"We can't just break into the museum, it's got around the clock security, and the last thing we need is the necklace getting damaged before we can even sell it. And as for your sister, she's willingly working with Leon and the others, we can't get anywhere near her right now, she's at their compound and you should know just how well fortified it is.-" He replies, as he raises an eyebrow at me as I look at him in the mirror.

"-and why exactly do you want your sister dead? Hmmm?..." He asks. I look back at my eyes, the same eyes as Cassidy. I've always hated her, the fucking freak, she deserves everything she gets, suppose that's why I want her dead, she just annoys me, she was suppose to die. When we were born she got really sick and the doctor's expected her to die, but no, unfortunately the bitch is a survivor, even after all of the things I asked her boyfriends to do to her.

"Aspen?" I heard Kyle getting impatient.

"Because I fucking hate her!-" i seethe as I spun around to face him. "- she was meant to die! I've been trying to kill her for years, I've tortured her for years and she fucking smiles at me because she's alive, she knows her fucking existence pisses me off, the bruises and scars I've given her, she's covered them up with those fucking disgusting tattoos, people think that she's me! I'm fucking gorgeous and then there's her!-"

"She's your twin, you look the sa-"

"-my parents can't stand her either, she's such a fucking freak, god and she actually fucking thinking someone will love her...hahaha" I  laugh at the hilarious thought.

I remember when I first found out that I liked hurting her. We were five or six years old, and she took my Barbie to play without asking me - not that I'd actually would of let her play with it if she asked. I slapped her, and I did it again, god it was so much fun, and she's go running to mum and dad, who never fucking believed her it was priceless.

"What did she do for you to hate her so much?" Kyle asks again. I stared at him as he stood up from the bed and strode towards me, "I mean, there has to be an actual reason why you hate her so much?" I looked up at him, his face held a blank but stern face.

"Because. I. Just. Hate. Her." I emphasise each word. "She is disgusting, and a fucking freak, who thinks she's amazing! Just because she can do all that fancy shit on computers, that she knows fancy self defence, that's she's a writer and an artist, can speak all different mumbo jumbo languages and that she can still fucking get guys, I mean, they must be pretty fucking stupid. But I hate her because she's ruined my life by her existence. I am amazing, but she's always there, she'd run away when I was hurting her and mum and dad would just bring her back, I tried selling her to a sex trafficking ring but the cops arrested them all before they got her, she's like a cockroach, no matter her many times I try and squish her, she's still walking around like she fucking owns the place." I groan.

"Well, I was not expecting that. But if she really annoys you that much, I'll double the guys trying to capture her, it might be worth while trying to get her when she's working at the museu-"

"What do you mean she's at the museum?" I hiss.

"We've been watching the museum and I ran their records, she's currently working as a curator."

"A cura-what?" He made that fucking word up.

"A curator...-" He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. "-she walks around talking and teaching people about the objects in the museum." He replies.

"Like that is a fucking job." I scoff.

The door proceeded to open and we both turned to face Dal - I honestly had no idea what his name was.

"Kyle, we've located The girl, she's out with Drew as we speak." He says.

"Drew? Drew? She's fucking Drew? God he was the only one that blatantly fucking ignored me, but her really?" I turn back around and growled at my reflection.

"Alright, send Max, Madden, Tyron and yourself, thank you Dalton, be careful, if you can get Drew too, if not get rid of him if he gets in your way." Kyle replied.

Finally after years I'll be able to kill her.