9. God Damn Sass Thieves

A/n hello my lovelies, welcome back. Thoughts on the story so far? Hottie of the chapter Mathew Noszka who also plays Ethan Turner.

Cassidy Clarke POV

Yay!! I'm the newest member of the Devil's Possession! Oh joy! They could probably kill me in an instant! But suppose they'd probably kill me quickly rather than Aspen killing me slowly. So to look on the slightly less dark side there's that...woohoo!

"what are you thinking about?" I look up and see that Ethan has stopped and was staring at me in the middle of the hallway.

"why are you guys doing this? You didn't even know I existed until tonight, and I most certainly am not your responsibility." I say as I stare at him.

"When Drew was watching you, we had Grant run your name, and well-"  he pauses for a Moment and I realise that they saw my medical record and all the times I'd been in hospital due to Aspen. 

Years of abuse hidden away from the world.

All the 'accidents' that happened to me because I was just 'clumsy'

"so this is out of pity then?" I ask anger lacing my tone.

"w-what no that's not what I -" he stammers.

"I've been dealing with this for years and I am still here. I've had enough of pity." I stare him down. He gives a brief nod and a tight-lipped smile, seeing that I don't want to talk about it anymore. He turns on his heels and continues down the hallway. I follow in suit until me abruptly stops causing me to walk into his back I take a step back. 

I look down to avoid the look of pity he was going to send me. "d-did she really do all those things?" he asks, addressing the elephant in the room.

My head shot up and I looked at him. "things? What things? Beating me because I walked out of my room when she had friends over? Breaking my arm when I wanted to go out? Breaking my hand with her heels because she 'felt like it'?!" I air quote. "-or perhaps your talking about the time when she shoved me down the stairs which resulted in a broken leg and concussion?" I state. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes but I held them back.

"why didn't you say anything to your parents? Or someone?" he asks cautiously.

I sigh. "I don't exist to the outside world. My parents pretend I don't exist so what's the point? - they'd just say that I was acting out because I was jealous of her, look, I don't want to talk about this again, I'm already dealing with a shit-ton of pity from all of you, just so me around - please" I add.

"I'm sorry that you think we pity you, but of what we've read, you are strong, any normal person would have already broken.-" he shrugs. "-alright I'll show you around"

I honestly had no real reason to be so rude to him, its not like he stood and watched Aspen when she did those things to me. He and the others Probably hated Aspen just as much as I did.

We started walking down the hallway again and walked large warehouse. I followed silently behind him. we walked through a door and he stopped. he opened a door and gestured for me to walk in first. I narrowed my eyes at him before walking ahead. "this is our briefing room." I walked into some sort of conference room surrounded by floor to ceiling windows that overlooked a large warehouse. I walked over to the window and looked out into the darkened warehouse. Ethan walked up next to me and pointed out the window. "over there is the garages, basically any and every vehicle we need-" I followed his finger to over where I could see the tops of several cars and trucks. "to the left is our tech lab, Grant is usually there all the time, he usually controls all the tech and gadgets that we need to acquire the goods, next to that is the gym, which is where Drew spends majority of his time, you've already seen the living room and kitchen, I'll show you to your room" with that we walked back out of the room and back down the hall, we took another turn where Ethan opened a door and I entered, a simple room with a queen bed, a side table, plain walls and two doors, assumingly a closet and a bathroom. 

"one of us will collect you in the morning, there should be some spare clothes in the closet, the door on the left. Aspen left some clothes" Ethan states as he leant against the doorframe. 

Oh Aspen's clothes, so basically just underwear then. oh joy...

"thanks." I say, he nods and shuts the door.

maybe I'll find something that will cover my nipples...

I know, I'm hoping for too much...

I walked to the left door and walked in the closet wasn't very stocked, a few thongs, push-up bras, and what looked like a pair of ass-less leggings, and a pair of fire-red jeans and a black corset-style crop top - which I honestly found to my liking, I stripped off my crop top and pants and grabbed an oversized t-shirt to sleep in, I also grabbed a thong - as they there the only underwear available - and the red jeans and corset crop top and laid them out on the desk in the corner for my shopping excursion tomorrow with the Devils.

I threw the shirt on and walked over to the bed, pulled back the covers, and laid down.

What in interesting Life.

My psychotic sister puts a hit out on me, I get mistaken for her, and kidnapped, and now im going to be working with the best heist crew this side of the fucking world.

it wasn't that long till I fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/n HELLO EVERYONE! I am so very sorry that I haven't updated in forever, I had a bunch of uni stuff I had to sort out. so here you go! I am on break atm so I will hopefully will be updating regularly. xx