18. Are You Fucking Serious?

A/n read the chapter before this one! X double update my lovelies. Xx

Cassidy Clarke POV

As we walked down the hallway I began getting nervous. - or rather - closer to pissing my pants, but details, details...

Drew opened the door to Leon's office and I walked in. Leon was sitting behind a large mahogany desk filled with papers and documents, Ethan, Archer and Grant were all sitting on the brown leather couches to the side of the room.

I walked in and sat down in front of Leon. He had a passive-aggressive asshole face on as he stared or rather seemed to glare at me.

"what's all this abou-" I start.

"have you or haven't you had, sexual relationships with these men?" he ask eerily calm, yet angry tone. He then placed seven photos of all too familiar guys in front of me. Each photo held a figure of someone I had had relationships with.

Why the fuck do you want to know you twat?!

"are you fucking serious right now?!" I ask angrily.

"answer the question."

"yes I have had relations with them, albeit, not all sexual, but why the fuck is this some sort of interrogation, my sex life or lack their of is none of your fucking business." I state glaring at him.

"each one of these men, are our rivals.  Daniel, whom you were with for a year and a half, is the leader of an opposing association, along with his girlfriend - now wife - Abigail Ross. Donitello Ribiniski, works for is a known associate of Stephen Lunde who is partnered with Will Scarlett the three of whom you have had sexual relations with. Robert Wolfe, whom you tutored now runs an underground drug ring we have had difficulties with. Zane Rolland, whom you met at his club Whiskey & Wine and dated for 18 months uses his club as a front for sex and drug trafficking and then recently you have gone on several dates with James Smith, a man for hire, all of whom you have slept with." he states matter-of-factly the asshole.

"okay, first of fucking all, Daniel and I dated when we were 16" I emphasise. "and then he fucked me over and slept with Aspen, and then decided to marry sluty-spread-her-legs Abby Ross, both of which I haven't talked to in four years. Donni, Steve and Will, we all went worked together in a creative writing class when I was 17, and they were 19. Rob, whom I slept with twice, drunk I might add was a shy kid who needed help, not just in the maths department. Zane was fine until I found out about his - sexual tastes, in which I ended it straight away, and James and I, went on three dates, the third, being the night you found and kidnapped me, I found out that Aspen was paying him to take me out. I honestly have no fucking idea why I am even telling you this, as it is clearly none of your fucking business." I hiss.

I stand up and turn on my heels walking towards the door, clenching and unclenching my fists in annoyance, anger and sadness as tears threatened to fall from my eyes out of shear frustration. I grabbed the doorknob and opened it before turning to face him.

"and, for your information, ever single one of those guys, fucked me over in more ways then one, you know nothing about me OR those toxic relationships. I told you that Aspen has been ruining my life for years, that pretty collage of photos in front of you is just another reminder that I have never been enough for someone.-"I say, my voice breaking at the end of the sentence as memories of my horrible times with those men cloud my memories. "-Now if you're done belittling me about my past relationships, I will tell you now - been there, done that. Now if that this rediculously stupid conversation is over, I am going to go to fucking bed. Kill me in my sleep for my stupid mistakes, it'd probably be better than what Aspen has planned for me." I state as I turned and walked out of the room slamming the door.

Tears spilled from my eyes and I walked down the hallway to the door of my room. I pushed the partially opened door further open and stepped through, looking around I saw all the bags of shopping that Drew had bought for me situated on the slightly slept in bed.

Shoving most of them off the bed I then grabbed an oversized tshirt dress and stripped off my clothes I pulled my hair out and threw on the t-shirt that went to my mid thigh, I had nothing on underneath and my nipples were sore because of how cold it was in the room. I shiver before pulling back the covers and jumping in and pulling the covers over my head. I flopped onto my stomach and cried.

Fear, anger, frustration, sadness and hurt flowed through me like it was my blood. Years of physical and emotional torture tended to create useless coping mechanisms and this was one. Hiding my feelings until someone made me emotionally snap.

After forty minutes I calmed down and dug my head into the pillow while hugging, or rather suffocating another with my death grip.

"you're useless"

"who would ever want to be with you?"

"everyone would be better off if you killed yourself"

Aspen's voice echoed in my mind as I squeezed the pillow tighter, it felt as though as I had almost ripped it in half. I was facing away from the door with the blankets over my head.

The door creaking open made me freeze.

"Cassidy?" I heard Drew's voice softly say.

Oh that's fucking cliche, the guy who wants to fuck me is going to be the one to kill me...

"just make it quick." I mutter into the wet tear stained pillow. I felt the blankets move before two strong arms wrapped around me pulling me to his chest.

"that's not going to happen. Whether you like it or not you're stuck with us. And like I said you're not going anywhere. I felt him position himself into the spooning position before kissing my neck. My once tensed body began relaxing into his grasp.

"go to sleep." was the last thing I heard as he murmed it into my ear and I loosed my grip on the pillow.

A/n well that chapter was an emotional roller-coaster. Let me know what you think. Will be updating Saturday next week at the latest. Xx