29. Gonna Touch You All Over

A/n sorry for the long delay in an update, my mind has been all over the place and I have been having difficulties in coming up with the chapters...damn writers block...

Leon Artemis POV

"Archer I swear to god if you don't give me the TV remote back I will shoot you in the arse!" Ethan groans as he stretches over Archer's body in an attempt to grab the remote he was holding.

"No! I want to watch Merlin!" Archer snips at Ethan.

"I don't care Archer I want to watch Supernatural!" Ethan replies hastily.

I am living with children...

"Grant wants to watch Merlin too!" Archer states. I lift my eyes from the files I was reading over towards Grant who was sitting in the other lounge chair across from me. Grant raises his head from his laptop only to roll his eyes at Ethan and Archer's usual antics.

He stared at them a few more seconds before smiling and shaking his head at them.

"Alright, before you continue, I'm going to head to the briefing room" I pack up my files and made my way towards the briefing room just as I heard Ethan and Archer start arguing again.

----2 hours later----

As far as I could tell, there were none of Kyle's men undercover at the museum. Cassidy had been there for a week and today was Friday, and Cassidy and Drew went to the museum's Gala or whatever you called it.

Drew and the others constantly tell me that I have been too hard on the girl, I mean yes I probably have, but in this line of work trust and emotion will get you betrayed or killed, I was just lucky that the last time hadn't been the latter..

But the one thing I still couldn't wrap my head around, was that Drew thought she was his Lucy. God I missed her. I suppose another reason why I despised and wanted Kyle dead was that he was in the gang who were hunting her. He was part of the reason she was taken from me. I couldn't even bury her, there wasn't anything left...

Ethan Turner POV

"Ethan! Get me some chips!" Archer yelled from the lounge room.

"Get them yourself!" I yell back as I went back to making the popcorn for the movie we were about to watch.

Cassidy and Drew left for the gala, and myself, Archer and Grant were bored out of our minds. Leon was probably in his office or something going through more files. I swear, he spent way too much time reading and rechecking things. He was a bit OCD when it came to it I think.

Once I finished with the food, I made my way back into the lounge room.

"you got the movie we're watching?" I ask Archer. 

" No. it's in the room." Was his reply, fucking lazy asshole.

I made my way over towards the hallway and made my way to the bedroom where Archer stored his movies on the large shelving unit on the wall.

After opening the door to his bedroom, I made my way over to the wall of movies.

Staring at the aray of movies I was in a daze.

Suddenly I went face first into the shelves. the pain shot through my head. I groan and spin around to face three guys.

"We are under attack!" I hear Archer yell into the comms.

"We -ugh, Kyle's guys hav- oof - gotten in, - need to warn the othe- ugh-" Archer's groans could he heard through the comms.

I turned around and stood straighter and lunged at the one on my right,

"Get him! Kyle wants them alive!" The one by the door yelled just before he ran out of the room towards the shouting voices of Grant and Archer in the lounge room.

My head was pounding as the other two guys got closer to me. One stood in front of me while the other blocked the door.

"Be a good boy Ethan, and we won't hurt you much." My eyes turned to Slater - an asshole I had dealt with in the past.

"Slater, you should know by now that I am anything but easy. A handsome, amazing, weird, hot-headed, sexy beast, but not easy."  I clarify.

I really need to stop being sarcastic in serious moments...

Yeah, like that'll ever happen.

"I'm gonna touch you all over." He states.

"Hey now, nothing against gays, but I don't swing that way, especially if we're looking at our ugly mug Slater" I retort.

Yes, be an idiot and make him more angry...

An angry disgruntled noise came from Slater, as he clenched and unclenched his fists

Just my luck, I made him angrier...

With a scowl on his face, Slater ran towards me and I ducked as he swung his arm towards my face. Swiftly moving back he missed again and I pulled my arm back and swung for his stomach. The blow ran back up my arm as I withdrew from the position. spinning on my heel I turned to face the other guy, only to have a fist collide with my face.

Darkness...

A/n hello my lovelies! Happy new year! Welcome to 2019! - that was weird to say. I apologize that the chapter is crappy and badly written, but I have been having writer's block quite a lot and I have also had uni assignments. So I figured I'd post this crappy chapter and can start on another chapter. Again. I apologize for how long it has taken me to update, but I still thank you for waiting, for understanding and for (hopefully) enjoying TMIR.

Till next time! Xo