Forbidden

Toothless' POV

I woke up the next morning to find Hiccup curled into a ball next to my chest.

I crooned, standing up. I could tell it was almost dawn. I guess it was time to head back...

I sighed, 'I am going to miss you Hatchling...' I then picked him up by the collar and flew back to the Viking's village.

Luckily, no one was up. Well, no one except Stoick.

He was up, tears flowing down his face. He was tearing down the streets repeating the words 'Valka' and 'Hiccup'.

For once, I felt bad for the guy.

I set Hiccup down at the entrance of the forest. I nudged him awake.

"D-dragon?" I nodded in reply. I pointed my snout to the village, watching his eyes widen. "Mom! Dad!"

Hiccup sat up and ran. I watched sadly as he ran away.

Suddenly he stopped. He turned back around waving. "Bye Dragon! Thank you!" He whispered.

Then, I lost sight of him.

I stared. I was right... I thought. He is special....

~~~~~~

As I entered my place at the nest, I heard a screechy voice yelling.

'THERE YOU ARE NIGHT FURY!' I winced.

It was Her. 'Uh-' She interrupted me, shrieking.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THE SCENT OF HUMAN ON YOU?! AND IT ISN'T HUMAN BLOOD!? WERE YOU BONDING WITH A HUMAN!?"

I panicked. But again, She interrupted me. 'FURY! YOU ARE NOW FORBIDDEN TO BOND WITH A HUMAN! ANY DRAGON HERE THAT SEES YOU, REPORTS TO ME!'

I gasped. 'BUT-'

Before I could say anymore, She whipped her tail, knocking me out.

'But... my Hatchling...!'