Prophecy?

Hiccup's POV

"Today is about  teamwork. Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire. The Hideous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas, the other head lights it. Your job is to know which is which."

I was faced back to back with Fishlegs in the middle of the Zippleback gas. I wanted snort and slap the other Vikings in the face. 

What kind of adult traps kids in the middle of Zippleback gas?! With a tiny spark, we would be killed so easily!

"Razor sharp, serrated teeth that inject venom for pre-digestion. Prefers ambush attack, by crushing its victims-"

"Will you please stop that!?" I hissed, I felt so- so- UGH!

"OH I AM HURT! I AM VERY MUCH HURT!" I tensed. Tuffnut was hurt, so the dragon must be nearby.

Fishlegs was cowering, trying to be smaller. 

Which might be little hard for someone his size...

"Chances of survival are dwindling into single-digits now." I'm sorry, we had a chance before?!

Suddenly a hiss came, and one dragon head came out. "Look here, brother!" One head hissed. "Yes, another group of Hatchlings to fight, oh sorry, I mean scare."

The other head went over to Fishlegs, "Your quite the plump one aren't you?" 

Fishlegs took his chance and in panic, threw his bucket of water on the head. 

It was the wrong one. 

"Oh. Wrong head..." Fishlegs nervously squeaked. Then dragon head smirked, "I needed that shower, it was starting to stink in that prison."

The dragon head opened it's mouth, spewing more Zippleback gas. Fishlegs screamed and fled. Now The dragon turned to me. I gulped, "Fishlegs!" I heard Gobber shout. "Now, Hiccup!"

I gripped the bucket and tried pouring the water on the right head. 

......And of course I missed.....

"Oh, come on!" I cursed. I could already hear Snotlout laughing.

The dragon snarled at me and pounced. The dragon's tail tripped me and I fell on my bottom. I groaned painfully.

Should I just take this chance again? Here goes nothing...!

"Please, get back to the cell! The others will hurt you if you try to escape! I will try to help you!" I pleaded. 

The Dragon hissed at me. "How- Brother, is he-" One head said, The other head hissed quietly. "I should think so brother. We should listen!" 

I glanced gratefully at the heads. "Thank you. I will have to pretend to do something." 

"Back! Back! Back! BACK! Now, don't you make me tell you again!"  I pretended to threaten. I swear I heard one head say, "Huh, the Hatchlings' pretty good at pretending don't you think?"

I wanted to smirk. "Yes, that's right! Back into your cage. Now think about what you've done." I continued, reaching for my pocket.

I pulled a spare fish that Toothless didn't eat. "Here, It's all I have now."

"Thank you, Hatchling." 

I shut the door to see Gobber halfway from catching me. The other teens stared in complete shock.

Awkward!~

"Okay! So, are we done? Because I've got some things I need to, uh... Yep. I'll... see-see you tomorrow!" 

~~~~~~With the Dragons~~~~~~

The Zippleback ran back to the end of the cage. "Barf, Belch. Did the Vikings hurt you?" Stormfly, the Nadder asked, walking towards them (Barf is the left head and Belch is the right one). The other dragons were there too.

"No. I met the Hatchling you were talking about. He saved me, and even gave me this fish!" 

The Zippleback crooned happily. "That Hatchling is pretty decent!" 

Meatlug, the Gronkel, waddled over. "I feel so guilty." She whined. "I almost killed our savoir!"

The Nightmare, Hookfang, who was at the back, now got up. "You shouldn't feel guilty!" He snarled.

Meatlug cowered. "He was the one responsible for getting me in this cage after all!" Hookfang accused. He stomped his paw on the ground in anger. Suddenly a bang was on the door.

"Hey! Dragons! SHUT UP WILL YA! You're giving us Vikings a headache!" A Viking shouted.

Meatlug whimpered. Hookfang went back to his original spot.

"You may think that Hookfang." Barf hissed. Belch cut in, "But we all think the Hatchling will be able to save us all."

Stormfly hissed angrily. 

"Remember the Prophecy Hookfang. The Prophecy had stated it already. Mistake will save us all."