Uh Oh, look who's back?

Hi Guys!~ Sorry I haven't been posting. My WiFi broke and it just got fixed! I literally was dying cause I didn't have WiFi! But know I'm back!

Today was a depressing but happy day for the Vikings.

Burnt boats slowly reached the dock, and Vikings piled off it.

"Well, I trust you found the nest at least?" Gobber asked, ignoring the Vikings coming out the boats, going to his best friend.

"Not even close." A voice replied gruffly. A burly, humongous man came off the boat. The man lifted his head to look at Gobber. 

It was Stoick, back from his voyage to find the nest.

"Ah. Excellent." Gobber chuckled, not noticing the glares he received with that statement.

 "I hope you had a little more success than me." Stoick said, helping people out the boat. Gobber smiled, remembering Hiccup's success to fame.

"Well, if by success, you mean that your parenting troubles are over with, then... yes." Of course, Gobber was too oblivious to what he said, and how he said it.

Stoick on the other hand felt his world turn up-side down. He was going to demand what happened to Gobber when suddenly-

"Congratulations, Stoick! Everyone is so relieved." 

"Out with the old and in with the new, right?!"

"No one will miss that old nuisance!"

"The village is throwing a party to celebrate!" 

And Stoick's heart nearly stopped.

He turned to Gobber furiously. "He's gone?!" Gobber seemed to not see the worry in Stoick's eyes. 

"Yeah....." Stoick nearly fainted. "Most afternoons." And Stoick started to breathe normally, although wanting to strangle Gobber for making him have a mini heart attack.

"But who can blame him? I mean the life of a celebrity's very rough. He can barely walk through the village without being swarmed by his new fans."

"Hiccup?" Stoick's eyes widened. That wasn't his son was it? Surely Gobber was talking about Astrid or Snotlout?

"Who would've thought, eh? He has this way with the beasts." Gobber smiled, seeing Stoick's chest puff out in pride. 

Hiccup had finally achieved his dream! Making his father proud. Kind of...

~~~~~~~~~ 

Hiccup smiled, feeling the air rush freely through his hair. 'Okay there, bud, we're gonna take this nice and slow. Here we go.'

Toothless grumbled in excitement. After all that hard work, they we're going to fly!

'Ok, but you better hang tight Hatchling!' 

Hiccup nodded, 'Here we go... position three, no, four. Alright, it's go time. It's go time. Come on, buddy, come on, buddy!'

And with that change of position, they flew further. 

'Yes, it worked!' Hiccup yelled in excitement. Toothless chuckled, 'Good Job Hatchling!'

...........and Hiccup flew the two into a sea stack.

'Ouch! Watch out!' Toothless chuffed. 'Sorry!' Hiccup cried, changing positions to something again. 

........only to crash into another sea stack....

'That was my fault.....' Hiccup admitted sheepishly after regaining his balance. And he got hit by Toothless' ear. 

'I'm the one taking the crashes here Hatchling!' Toothless grumbled.