Secrets

Normal POV

Hiccup smiled. Imagining the fun he and Toothless would have soon. He finished his project for Toothless in a hurry before heading out the door. 

But as soon as Hiccup stepped outside, he was confronted by the group of people he was avoiding the few days.

"Hey Hiccup!" Snotlout greeted, putting his arm around him. Fishlegs, Tuffnut and Ruffnut were behind him. 

"Uh, Hey." Hiccup replied, feeling weird. Why..... Why were they being nice?

"So we were wondering...." Snotlout continued as the others greeted Hiccup. Snotlout lead Hiccup down the hill, away from his house.

"How'd you scare the Zippleback away yesterday?" Hiccup paled a bit. "I'm not really sure...."

"Dude, that was totally awesome!" Tuffnut yelled, bonking Ruffnut's head. Ruffnut answered with a cackle, slugging him.

Hiccup ignored the twins that were wrestling on the floor.

"Where's Fishlegs and Astrid?" Hiccup asked, changing the subject. 

Snotlout shrugged, "My future wife ain't in the village right now, she's off training." 

Hiccup didn't mention that Astrid would've killed him if she heard that. "And GuppyLegs was freaking out about what you did to the dragon. So he's off reading to see if what you did was possible or somthing."

Hiccup was surprised that Snotlout even knew what Fishlegs was doing in the first place.

Snotlout turned his back from Hiccup, saying something like wanting to know his secrets.

Hiccup eyed the twins, they were still wrestling. He took his chance, and fled while Snotlout and the twins were distracted.

Using his great speed, he was in the forest near the cove in a second.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" Hiccup cried, chasing Toothless, as the dragon fled. Hiccup put his project down on the grass.

It was a saddle.

And apparently, Toothless wanted to play tag. 

'Gotta catch me first Hatchling!'

~~~~~~~~~

I'm flying! I'm flying! Hiccup thought excitedly. He fastened the saddle close to Toothless' body. 

.......I guess it was too tight, for the two were sent crashing.

Luckily, they landed in a field of tall.... grass?

Hiccup fumbled his way out. Wait. Where was Toothless?

Hiccup ran back into the sweet smelling grass, searching for the reptile. ......And he was left speechless at what he saw.

'Hatchling! This smells great!' Toothless was rolling around in the field of grass as if he was a rolling pin. 

Hiccup had to admit though, it was adorable. He kept a piece of the grass in his pocket for tests.

~~~~~~~~

Hiccup fumbled, taking the grass he'd been keeping in his pocket.

'Hello there Hatchling!' The Gronkel (Meatlug) cried happily. Hiccup put the grass to Meatlug nose. 

Immediately, Meatlug started purring like crazy. Hiccup scrubbed the grass on her nose. Meatlug whimpered, and fell to ground.

At the bridge, Hiccup was swarmed by the teens.