5

Sana

I went outside my condo and walked to the coffee shop. It's not even that far so I just walked.

As I reached the cafe, I went to the counter. There's no one in here. Just me and the cashier.

I ordered iced coffee and payed to the cashier. I sat on a chair while waiting for my order.

At the same time, another girl arrived and she sat by the window, just near the exit.

After a few minutes, a waitress came who also turned out to be the same person as the cashier. When my order arrived, I stood up to go back home.

And as the clumsy person I am, I didn't notice that the floor was wet, and so I slipped, also causing my coffee to spill on my shirt. It was a good thing my shirt is dark-colored, it won't be that obvious.

As I stood up, I heard small laughs coming from the window. When I looked up, I saw the same girl leaning by the wall while biting her lip, trying to stop herself from laughing.

That's a shitty bitch.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked. I didn't expect that sudden outburst of English coming from me. What the hell?

"Wow! So you speak English?" Mocked the other girl. I rolled my eyes. "English your face" I answered back and glared at her at the same time.

"You know, you should start being aware of your surroundings" she said. "And you should start respecting people!" I snapped back and walked out of the cafe.

Before I left, I saw her smirk at me. I just rolled my eyes at her.

Why do I feel like I know her? But, not exactly...

Tzuyu

You look hot when you're mad 😏