Special Chapter #5

"Good evening, everyone. I'm Jae, formerly from Day6 and welcome to Jae @ Six!" Jae, who is now hosting his own show, greeted everyone who were in the studio.

"We all know this show only airs once a week. Now, we get to see each other once again because it's Friday and Friday is the sixth day of the week."

"You might be asking, 'Jae, why do you keep saying the word 'once'?'. Well, that's because all Once are looking forward for this day." When he said that, loud cheers were heard from the audience.

Jae smiled and clasped his hands together. "Okay, I won't make this intro long because I've very excited to see them too."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for Twice!"

Once their group name was called, all nine girls entered from backstage and greeted with a bow. Everyone from the audience went wild because literally 100% of them were their fans. None of them wanted to miss that moment.

The girls all lined up, standing next to each other. Of course, the first thing they were gonna hear from them was:

"Hana, dul, set."

"One in a million. Annyeonghaseyo, Twice imnida."

That greeting the members never knew they'd say again. That greeting the fans never knew they'd hear again.

Before they settled down in the chairs, Jae gave them all a hug. "Ahh, I nearly teared up hearing that." He laughed as he sat down as well.

"How are you guys?" He asked. "We're doing very great." Jihyo spoke and as expected, cheers from the audience were heard.

"Happy Anniversay to you guys, by the way." Jae greeted them and they thanked him. Suddenly, he brought out a cake with a '22' candle on it. The members were very touched. The first one to tear up was Nayeon.

Jeongyeon looked at her while laughing her ass out. Just like how she did before when she sees her wife cry.

 Just like how she did before when she sees her wife cry

After the mini celebration, they blew the candles. "Wow, it's even cool how it's been 22 years. Two and two, twice. The number even repeated twice, get it?" Jeongyeon being Jeongyeon, spoke. Jihyo hit her playfully.

They sat down and continued with their interview. They talked about what they were currently doing. "So your kids were the one who booked you guys here." Jae said.

"Yeah, we were stunned." Sana spoke. "We had to fly back here in Korea for the interview. We couldn't believe they did all of this for us." Tzuyu said.

"Speaking of the kids, they're here right?" Jae asked. Dahyun nodded. "Yeah they're in the backstage right now." She said.

"Actually not all of them are backstage." Jihyo spoke up. All of them looked at her questioningly. "What do you mean?" Mina asked her.

"One of them's with me here, right now." Jihyo said with a knowing look on her face. Momo's eyes widened and she gasped. Dahyun turned to her wife and tried to ask her what made her react that way.

Chaeyoung understood what their leader just said. "Oh my God, unnie. Are you pregnant?!" She asked. All eyes turned to Jihyo. The girl nodded with a smirk.

Squeals were heard everywhere. Jae had his hand over his mouth. "Daebak! Congratulations to both you and Daniel, Jihyo-ssi." Jihyo revealed that she was only a few weeks pregnant.

"Wow. Jihyo. Pregnant. With her third child? At this age? I couldn't believe that." Nayeon joked. "But I'm so happy for you." Nayeon hugged the younger girl.

"No wonder she was always so suspiscious whenever we mentioned about children." Momo said. The members agreed, remembering what happened in their group chat.

The interview went on. They talked about what they felt when they first came out to the public. They shared some things about living with their family.

"What do you guys want for your children? Like do you want them to follow your footsteps?" Jae asked. Tzuyu was the first one to answer. "If that's what they want to do. That's the only important thing anyway. We'll support them no matter what."

"But won't it look cool if our children became one KPOP group?" Chaeyoung asked. They nodded in agreement. Mina gently caressed Jihyo's belly. "Let's just wait for this one to grow up."

"Yeah that'd be no problem because we literally have Kang Daniel, CEO of Konnect Ent." Jae said. Jeongyeon played along. "Yeah they can train there."

"They could also join JYPE if they really want it that way." Dahyun joined in.

Aside from the question and answers, they also had fun playing games. They even did a random play dance to see if they still remember some choreo. They succeeded at that except for when they played 'Breakthrough'. They even played some song games similar to the ones they did before in Time to Twice.

They had so much fun. They even got to meet their fans from different generations. It was a very special day for them, because they became one. But even without that...

They were and will always be one in a million.

______________

Once again...

Happy Satzu Day! 💜💙

[June 25, 2020]